He's embarrased by you and cheats ♡

Thankyou to SparkleInYourEye101 for the idea! You should follow her too cause she's actually so sweet!

Ethan:

You weren't really bothered to put on makeup today so you just left the house in casual clothes and your hair in a messy bun. You drove to your boyfriend Ethan's house to be greeted by his friends, aaron, jack, mahogany and obviously Grayson. You were never been too crazy about mahogany but whatever. (Btw I love her so don't hate lmao)

"Uh, hey y/n..." Ethan said looking up from his phone.
"Hey babe." You said hugging him.
"You look different..." He said scanning your face.
"It's cause I have no makeup on." You said in a bitchy tone. You kind of ignored eachother for the evening. You talked to the other guys and Ethan and mahogany talked. You tried to ignore his childish behaviour but ended up getting fed up.

You fall asleep on Grayson's lap while they watched a movie. But you woke up in the middle of the night to hear giggling coming from Ethan's room. You quietly walked upstairs to find mahogany and Ethan making out in his bed.

"Wow..." You clap your hands pretending not to be hurt.
"Uh y/n it's not what it looks like!" Ethan yelled getting out of his bed.
"Save it Ethan!" You said and ran downstairs.

For the past couple of days Ethan's been trying to talk to you. At school, over the phone. He's even come to your house once or twice.

You were just at home sitting on the couch when there was a knock at your front door. Without thinking, you opened it to reveal Ethan.

"What do you want?" You crossed your arms.
"To talk to you." He said. He had messy hair and dark eyes.

You both sat down and he finally spoke up.
"I think we should break up." He said.
"In case you didn't realize, I've done the job already." You said trying not to choke on the lump in your throat.
"Listen, y/n the truth is.. You're different to all the other girls I've dated. I thought we'd be good together but I was wrong." He continued.

You looked down crying now.

I'm not changing for this dick sack.

"To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed by you..." He muttered.
"Get out." You mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Get the fuck out Ethan grant dolan!" You yelled at him.
He put his hands up in defense and shut the front door. You opened it up again and yelled.
"Go fuck mahogany for all I care!"

And with that, you were over.

Grayson:

You and Grayson were going to a small family get together. Over the past couple of weeks, Grayson hasn't been acting himself but you thought that it was just school getting to him.

You've never been wealthy. I mean, you were normal. You weren't upper class or anything. You couldn't afford everything in life but you were fine with that.

You arrived at his parents huge house and walked inside. Everyone was wearing extremely formal straight dresses but you were just wearing a flowy summer dress. You looked gorgeous in it but you seemed so...different.

You greeted his parents with an awkward hug and then walked into the kitchen to see probably one of the most prettiest girls you'd ever seen.

Ariana grande.

"Oh hi! You must be y/n!" She hugged you tightly.
"Uh yeah hi ariana." You said kind of quietly. You already felt intimidated by his grandma nevermind his close family friend fricking ariana.

During the time you and gray were stood 'socializing', you kept noticing that he kept looking at Ariana's ass.

Wtf she doesn't even have one. What is there to look at? Her back?

You had to admit, you were getting kind of annoyed now. You nudged Grayson slightly but he only moved further away from you.

It was around 10:00pm and all you wanted to do was sleep. But being the social butterfly Grayson is, he insisted on staying for another hour. You were sure you could deal with that hour but not his attitude.

You walked into the kitchen and poured yourself another drink. Just as you walked into the lit up garden, you see Grayson and Ariana on the swing. They're both leaning in and BAM! They lock lips right in front of you.

You drop your glass on the table and immediately run inside crying. You take the car keys to drive yourself home.

You kept hearing his aunts muttering things under their breathe like "oh god she's a mess" or "she doesn't even fit in here" or even "wow Grayson's really downgraded on his girlfriends".

Later on, you kept receiving calls from Grayson. You finally decided to text him.

You: what do you want you bastard?

Grayson: I think we should break up

You: why did you only think of that now you douche?

Grayson: well, um.. Ariana and I have uh been kind of seeing eachother for like three or four weeks. And I think I'm in love with her...

You suddenly burst out crying.

He loves her?

You: fine with me. You should've just told me. Goodbye Grayson.

Grayson: we can still be friends though right?

You: fuck you

And well, he never crossed your path again.

That was shyt legit it's 12:00am and I'm tired af so goodnight peoplez