He's in the army and you surprise him ♡ E.D

Thankyou to Dolan_My_Mendes for the idea! I twisted it around a lil bit but yeah. Ilysm everyone follow her!

Ethan:

It was finally the day that your husband of four years, is going to join the army. Within a couple of months, you'll be able to see him again so you were planning on surprising him.

"I love you Ethan grant dolan." You said to him, slightly choking on your tears.
"I love you more y/n y/m/n Dolan" he stroked your hair and kissed your lips passionately.
"Just promise me that you're okay. You keep being sick and I'm worried about you baby." He said soothingly rubbing your back.
"I'm fine. Just make sure you take care of yourself. I'm gonna miss you." You muttered into his chest, hearing the heartbeat that put you to sleep every night in your teenage years.

"I will honey. Ugh, I have to go now. I love you!" He cuddled you once more and kissed your lips several times before he was gone.

***

You arrive home and dump your bag on the coach. Suddenly you felt the urge to puke so you ran to the bathroom. After you were finished, you decided on calling Ethan's sister, cameron.

"Hey y/n. You okay?" She said with her beautiful voice.
"Uh I don't know. I keep being sick." You say looking around the room, trying to think whether it was something you ate.
"Um.. Okay. I'll be over in a few." She said and hung up.

After patiently waiting for 10 minutes, there was a knock at the door. You opened it up and cameron stood there with a pregnancy test.

She handed you the box and gave you a sympathetic look. You smiled back at her and walked to the bathroom. You did the test and waited, tapping your hand on the sink.

Finally, this was it.

Positive.

"Oh my god." You muttered.

Cameron walked into the bathroom and could immediately tell that you were pregnant.

"CONGRATS!" She screamed and hugged you. She stayed with you for that night and you wrote a letter to Ethan to tell him the good news.

He would always write back until the month you were due. You didn't receive a letter. But you had other things to worry about.

You were in the kitchen now 9 months pregnant until you felt a warm liquid drip down your leg.

"Grayson! Cameron! My waters broke!" You yelled upstairs to them since they both slept at yours and Ethan's house to help you out.

Grayson came running down the stairs with his jeans halfway up his legs and cameron with her untied shoes laces.

***

Soon you arrived at the hospital and it was time.

Ethan.

All you could think about was Ethan.

"Okay big push now." The nurse told you. Just before, a tall man walked into the room. He held your hand and looked down at you and smiled.

Ethan.

You gave birth and kissed Ethan passionately. You started crying being the cry baby you are. You held your daughter in your arms and Ethan stroked her hand.

"I missed you." You said playing with your baby's fingers.

"I missed you more. I would never miss our baby's birth." He said kissing your forehead.

"What a happy family." Cameron said admiring you three.

You looked up at Ethan's big hazel eyes. The same eyes that you fell for five years ago.

Bleh I can't write