perfect ♡ G.D

I suggest you listen to 'perfect' by selena aka my girl because this imagine is basically about that song. You should also check out her new album revival cause it the fucking bomb.com.

Your POV:

It was an average Tuesday when I was just at home studying. My boyfriend of about three years was at his house, uploading the new Dolan twins video.

Recently Grayson's been acting weird around me. He doesn't spend time with me anymore. When we're lying in bed, he turns around. His kiss doesn't taste the same.

*knock knock*

I opened up the front door to reveal a messy Grayson. His hair was sprawled across his face, his t-shirt slightly slanted.

"Hey babe." He said, kissing my neck.

I smelt her perfume. The sweet scent filling the room.

Grayson lightly pushed me up against the wall, his hands wandering up and down my waist. His hands went up my shirt.

"Grayson, stop." I say trying to keep myself from his touch.

"What's wrong?" He mutters, kissing my lips.

I can taste her lipstick.

"I know." I try to hold back my tears.

"Know what baby?" He continues. I push him away, as he finally realizes what he's done.

"Gray! I know all about her!" I shout.

"Who?"

"That bitch you've been seeing for the past year! Don't act as if I don't know! I hear you talking about her in your sleep! When you come home you smell like her perfume. When you see me all you wanna do is have fucking sex! That's all I'm used for!" I yell, tears flooding my eyes.

All he could do was look at the floor.

"Fucking look at me Grayson..." I mutter. His glossy eyes met mine.

"I'm done with this bullshit. Get out." I say opening the front door for him.

"But we can work this out! I'm sorry babe!" Grayson grabs my waist.

"Don't fricking touch me." I grit my teeth.

He frustratingly walks out, slamming the door behind him. I lean against the cold wood in anger, sadness and fear. I miss him already but all I was used for was his sex toy. He never loved me. He loved her.

Maybe I should be more like her...

Okay so what do you guys think of this??? I thought it was decent tbh. Comment your fave song and if you like these ones, I could do another. 💗