Chapter 2 The Lord

( I've been having writers block!!! DX So thats why chapter 2 was so late) 

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up seeing Emmalyn sleeping like a baby. "I really need a house of my own" I mummled. I quietly ran outside the house just so Emmalyn doesn't get cranky with me. And I disliked how the roads were wood. So all day I just decided that needed to change to cobblestone it looked better than using wood.

( Ok so Garroth's P.O.V and Aphmau's are at the same time kay)

Garroth's P.O.V

It was morning. I woke up early to go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I put my armor on and helmet. Hopefully Zenix doesn't embarrass me today around Aphmau. I went out of my house then I saw Aphmau putting cobblestone instead of the wood on the ground. "I'll just not bother her today." Then I went to patrol.

Aphmau's P.O.V

Finally! Finished with all of it. Then I spotted the farm. It seemed like they haven't farmed anything here in a while. I walked to the farm then. I saw Garroth. I walked over to him and he looked zoned out. "Uhm.... Garroth? Hello!?" Wonder what was going on? "GARROTH!!!!" Then he came back to reality. "Oh sorry I was uhm.. d-distracted..." " Are you sure you seemed worried?" "Y-yeah I-I'm fine..." I doubt it. "Uh ok then..." Then I got back to farming.

~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~

2 hours later I finished farming. And it was only noon. "It's noon already?" "Yeah you work pretty fast, my love." I turn around to see Laurence. "Uh hi Laurence...." "Do you need anything?" "Uhm... Not really....." "Alright, my love." Ok I dont like him saying that now. "Uhm actrually... could you please stop calling me your love." "Alright." PHEW glad that was over. Then I wondered what to do for the rest of the day. "Guess I'll check how everyone is." So I went house to house seeing how everyone in the village was. 

Then I saw Zenix. "Hi Zenix" "Hello Aphmau can I tell you something?" "Sure what is it?" ".... People in the village are now calling you Lord Aphmau." "Oh so I'm their Lord now?" "Well I guess... But if you do more things to help this village there might be consequences..." "What do you mean?" "I have to go patrol see you later 'Lord' Aphmau." Then he went back to patrolling. It's strange why he didn't answer my question.

( So I've been thinking of only making this story for now because I don't really want to make 2 stories in 1 day because I have a lot of free time in my hands.)