Chapter 20 Your back?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was alone in my room it was almost noon. I sighed. "What happened... When I was gone..." I looked at the ground. Then someone came in. "It must be Zoey she's always coming in." Then I heard a voice lower than her's, "So... you ok?" I looked up to see Garroth. Then I looked back to the ground. He sat by me. "Hey... what's wrong?" I was silent. I didn't want to talk. "You think everything is your fault still huh?" I nodded. 

"Well, it isn't... Please don't feel that way anymore. I want to see you happy. I love your smile." I blushed. He sighed. "Well I gotta go I'll see you later." He started to walk to the door. Then I stopped him and grabbed his hand. He looked over to me. I started to cry. "I'm sorry..." "Aphmau there's nothing to be sorry about." I went closer up to him. He hugged me. And I hugged him back. 

I kept crying. And he hugged me tighter. "Aphmau... Please stop crying. It hurts me to see you like this." I looked up at him he had his helm off and he wiped away my tears. He smiled. I looked back to the ground. We stopped hugging. "Hey... We all know this isn't your fault Aphmau." I looked at him and he came closer to me. Then we started holding hands. He smiled at me. "Everything will be ok. No matter what happens." I smiled a little at him. We both gazed into each others eyes. (PERFECT KISS MOMENT >.<)

We were about to get closer to each other. Till someone knocked on my bedroom door. (IM SORRY IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO!!!! DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS!!! ITS WORTH IT!) Garroth went to the door and opened it. "Z-zenix!?" " Wait did he just say ZENIX!?" I ran by Garroth and it was Zenix. I didn't sense any dark presences. "Garroth he isn't... a shadow knight." "What do you mean?" "I can't sense a dark presence from him." "Z-zenix is that really you?" We both looked at him. And he nodded. 

"B-but how?" "I escaped. Someone somehow freed me from the Shadow Lord. And I think it was Aphmau maybe..." "How could I?" "But how could I?" "I don't know, but I blacked out and then I was in a forest. But when I blacked out someone was talking to me." "Hm, Aphmau." "Yes, Garroth?" "Do you think that could've been Lady Irene?" I nodded. "Wait Lady Irene? She was talking to me?" I sighed, "Yes, I think she was, She talks to me sometimes. But I think it was Lady Irene who freed you from the Shadow Lord." "Maybe." "Aphmau." I looked at Garroth. "Yes?" "I'll take Zenix to a house where he can stay in. You should talk to Irene." "Alright Thanks, Garroth." Garroth and Zenix left and I layed on my bed and everything went black.

( DO NOT KILL ME FOR THEM NOT KISSING!!!! I wanted the story to be longer and not end with kissing yet. DO NOT K.O ME FOR THIS!!! >.<)