Chapter 41 MOTHER!?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed staring at the ground. Garroth and Zoey were staring at me. "I guess I should go back where I belong..." They both yelled, "NO!" "But I belong there..." Garroth grabbed my hand. "Aphmau! You can't go back! Never! You'll have to marry.... my brother...." Then I looked up in shock. I sensed something. "Aph?" I got out of bed and started running to the docks. I stopped and stood in shock at the top of the stairs. "Aph what's wrong?" "My-My.... mother....." "What!?"

I turned invisible. "Aph!?" "Garroth go down and see what she wants." He nodded. He went down and talked to my mother. I heard in. "Um... Excuse me but who are you?" "I am the Lord of Lilac." "Uh... why are you here exactly?" "I am looking for your Lord here." "Right um... She's busy right now..." "Wait did you say she?" "N-no...." "Step aside." "Please.... she can't be disturbed!" "Guards!" They started taking Garroth away. I levitated the guards. I turned visible and went down the stairs. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I threw the guards on a tree. And looked back at my mother with fury. 

"APHMAU! MY DAUGHTER IS THAT REALLY YO-" "I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!" She looked in shock. I started levitating her up. "APHMAU LET ME GO!" "NO LEAVE! THIS IS MY VILLAGE AND I'M PROTECTING IT!" "YOUR VILLAGE IS LILAC NOT THIS PATHETIC PLACE!" "THAT'S IT!" I teleported her back to her village. I looked at the guards that were with her and teleported them back to. I turned back to Garroth who looked at me in shock. I looked to the ground and started to walk away. "Aph wait!" 

I teleported to the hill. I sat down by the purple tree. I sighed and looked over Phoenix Drop. "I'll protect this village no matter what..."

(OK OK I'm sorry this is short! I'm having a little writers block! NOT BEING INSPIRED!!!!)