Chapter 35 Important...

(MUSIC SO KAWAII!!! WARNING MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY!! And song is Karmisama Hajimema original soundtrack. ITS FROM A ANIME!)

Aphmau's P.O.V

I teleported to the hill. I looked at Phoenix Drop. It was starting to become sunset. Everyone was returning to their homes. I sighed. "There's too much on my mind...My past... I need to know..." I sat down by a tree with purple flowers. I didn't know kind it was. I'll have to ask Zoey. (It's a Royal Empress Tree! Some reason I can't put it up so, search it up! XD) I wanted to know my past. Who was I? Was I important? Was I royalty? Who am I? I had so many thoughts. I couldn't take it anymore... I started to tear up. "I just want to know who I truly am!" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't look up. I just cried. I buried my face in my hands. 

"Aph..." Garroth uncovered my hands from my face. Tears were streaming down from my face. I look to see Garroth in front of me. He kissed me on the forehead. "Whats wrong?" He started wiping away my tears. "I just want to know my past... If I was royalty, If I had a family... If I was... important...." I started to tear up again. He cupped his hand on my face, and wiped away my tears. He smiled, "Well figure it out soon, just wait. You are important. To everyone, and to me." I smiled back. I stood up. He did as well. I held his hand. He held mine. He came closer to me. And kissed. I kissed back. He was right. I was important. Even to him. He loved me. I loved him. And I will forever.

(AWWWWW I'M DYING OF KAWAIINESS!! XD SO MUCH EMOTION!!! And sorry if this was short I just had to do this!!!GARMAU4EVER!!!! 4EVER!)