Chapter 9 Nightmares

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up to see my house burning before my eyes! "L-Levin!" I run up to his room to not see him there. But in the hands of Zenix, "W-what!? ZENIX GIVE HIM BACK!" He smirked, "Sorry but he's very important to us, see you later Lord Aphmau." Then he ran away. I go out into the village to see everything burning. I go door to door to see everyone dead. Then everything went black. Then I saw the same person with angel wings and a white aura.

"No need to worry, your village and Levin are safe." "W-who are you? Where am I?" "You were just in a nightmare it was showing your greatest fear. And I'm Lady Irene." "W-wait what?" She nodded. " I-I couldn't hear what you said before when I saw you." "Ah, well I told you that you had a powerful magicks more powerful than me, and you must be careful with them. You are also a descendant of mine." I just looked at her in shock. " But I don't even know what magicks I have." "You will know in time, now it seems like you are waking up, we will talk again soon."

I woke up breathing fiercely. I looked around to see no one in my room. "It was just a nightmare. Just a nightmare." Then I fell back on my bed. "LEVIN!" I had yelled. I got out of bed and went into Levin's room. To see him still in his crib sleeping. "Oh thank Lady Irene!" I sighed in relief. Then I heard a voice. "Thank Lady Irene for what?" I turn around to see Garroth. "N-n-nothing..." "So how was the nightmare." "Bad at first then it was ok." "What do you mean then it was ok?" "Oh.... *cough* *cough* Lady Irene *cough* *cough*." "Wait you met Lady Irene in you nightmare." "Not exactly.... She stopped my nightmare to talk to me, and I met her 2 times." "What did she say?" "Well I asked her what I couldn't hear last time, and she said I had a powerful magicks that was more powerful than herself. And that I was a descendant of her's." "Well Zoey and Kawaii~Chan are still in their nightmares..." "WHAT!? WHERE ARE THEY!" "Calm down Lady Aphmau, I think they will be ok." "WE DON"T KNOW THA-" Then Garroth covered my mouth with his hand. I looked at him with the Really Dude face. "Sorry but you needed to calm down." I take his hand off my mouth. "Where are Zoey and Kawaii ~Cha-" Then I get cutted by someone AGAIN!

"GARROTH!!!! ZOEY AND KAWAII~CHAN ARE AWAKE!!" I looked in disbelief. "If this is a trick Laurence!" "IT ISN'T A TRICK GARROTH COME ON!" Then me and Garroth went downstairs to Zoey's room. Then I looked in shock. They were awake. Laurence turned around to see me. "Lady Aphmau? When did you wake up?" "Did you hear anyone say Levin?" "Yeah." "Then that's when." "Oh.." I walked up to Zoey and Kawaii~Chan and hugged them. Zoey looked at me. "How did you wake up so earlier than us?" "Lady Irene." Then Kawaii~Chan, Zoey and Laurence looked at me in shock. "Aphmau~Senpai had Lady Irene in her nightmare!?" "No not really it was a nightmare then Lady Irene stopped my nightmare to talk to me." Then Garroth said, "Well I did hear you mumbling some words." "Like?" "I couldn't really hear them well...." "Its alright." "Well Kawaii~Chan is going to go home." Then she left. 

I went upstairs to the kitchen and sat down, and looked outside to see it was night. I blinked and saw a ghost outside my window. "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!" I blinked again. And I saw nothing. Then Garroth and Laurence came up. "L-Lady Aphmau whats wrong?" I put my head on the kitchen table. "I'm hallucinating things!" Laurence looked at me then Garroth, " I'll leave you 2 alone." Then Laurence went out the door. I sit up and look outside. "So... what did you see." This is the 2nd time it has happened, I saw a boat last time, but this time I see a ghost." "A ghost?" I nodded and looked at the ground. " I think I'm just hallucinating."

??? P.O.V 

"You better aim Gene!" "I will Sasha! Geez could you be quiet for once." "Fine, Wait give me the arrow." I gave the arrow to Sasha, and she put poison on it. "Hopefully she finally dies this time." I nodded and aimed the arrow. I let it go, to hit through the glass and hit her shoulder.I hear a scream. "Come on, back to headquarters." Then me and Sasha started running.