Chapter 37 An invitation and an Illness

Aphmau's P.O.V

I saw a little flash. I stopped kissing Garroth. "Whats wrong?" "Hm... I saw a small flash..." "That's strange..." "Indeed..." I looked at Garroth. "Well, Aph you should get home it's almost night." "Ok... bye Garroth." I kissed his cheek and I saw him blush. I smirked. I started walking home. I was stopped by a force. "What the?" I tried moving but it didn't work. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" It was like I was in a box! I felt something hit my arm. My vision was a little dizzy. Then it stopped. Then I was free. I started mumbling random stuff. Then I went straight back home. I went inside went upstairs to my room. I flopped on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up.....to see everyone in my room? "Uh hello?" They were all silent. "Ok... what's going on here?" Garroth stared at me, "A-A-Aph is that really you?" I groaned, "Of course it is why wouldn't it?" Zoey looked at me like she was anxious to tell me something, "Well... you see Lady Irene took over your body for a bit while you were asleep to tell us all something..." "And that is?" I turned to face Garroth, "Well... She said that the Shadow Knights have a plan...." "WHAT!?" I jumped out of bed in shock. And fell on the ground. "Hows the Phoenix Alliance?" "It's going great." "Ok, all we need is Scaleswind. So I'll go there." "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure." Everyone left so that me and Garroth could talk. Then Raven came from the window. I stood up and walked to Raven. "Hi Raven." "Hello, Aphmau I have a letter from O'kasis." "What?" Raven gave me the letter. I read it.

We invite the entire village of Phoenix Drop to go to a Grand Ball at O'kasis. There will be a Lord gathering there as well. Please arrive there by 4 days. 

From~ The Lord of O'kasis

I stopped reading. Garroth came over to me. He looked at my shock face. "Whats wrong?" I struggled to talk. So I just gave him the letter. He read it and looked at it in shock. "Zane... Zane must be up to this!" "Should we go?" "No... But... This could cause a war if we don't..." I sighed. "I'll go..." "WHAT!?" "I said I'm going..." "BUT!" "I'm going. Should the whole village go? It said the entire village...." He sighed, "I-I'm not sure..."

 I started to feel sick and dizzy. Everything looked blurry. "Aph? APH!" I felt myself falling. But I was caught by someone. My vision came back. I saw Garroth. "Aph what happened?" "I-I don't know...I just feel sick and tired... and dizzy..." I started to feel ill. "Aph you have a fever!" I felt so tired. "I'll have to send O'kasis a letter that you are feeling ill and won't be able to attend the Grand Ball." He laid me on the bed and started writing the letter. I felt tired, but I couldn't sleep. It felt so humid! Garroth finished the letter and gave it to Raven. He went to my bedside. He put his hand on my head. He sighed, "Your burning up. I'll go and get Donna." I nod. He went out of my bedroom and I fell asleep.

(WHATS THE CAUSE OF HER ILLNESS!!!!! It's in there somewhere.... >:D And sorry if this is short!)