Chapter 21 I'll be fine

(Song Without you -Usher Ft. David Guetta)

Everything was black.  "OH NO IF THIS IS ANOTHER NIGHTMARE I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!" After a while, I heard a voice. "Don't worry it isn't this time. So that Zenix fellow you wanted to speak with me about him." "Yes Irene..." "Well, Alright... I bet your first question is if I had freed him. Yes I did. I could sense there was something holding him back to not hurt you." "What was it?" "Well, He knew Garroth liked you. And if he had killed you then... he thought Garroth would hate him forever. So that is why I freed him from my brother's grasp." "Brother?" "Oh, did I say brother... I meant the Shadow Lord..." "You're the Shadow Lord's sister!?" She nodded. "But you 2 are extremely different." "Yes. I know. He and I are like the Yin and Yang. We were born to do so." "I see." "Aphmau do not tell anyone that the Shadow Lord is my brother." "Yes. I won't tell a soul." "Thank you. Well, you're about to wake up soon." "Alright, Thank you Lady Irene." Then everything went jet black

I woke up. I sat on my bed. "Wonder how long I was asleep this time..." I got up and fell on the ground. "What the?" Then someone came into my room. It was Garroth. "APHMAU! YOUR AWAKE!" "Yeah of course I am?" "Aphmau you don't understand you've been asleep for 2 months." "DID HE JUST SAY 2 MONTHS!?" "WHAT!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 2 MONTHS!" "Y-you haven't woken up since the day you were awake." I stood up. "I need to fall back asleep and ask Lady Irene!" I started walking to my bed. 

"NO!!" Then Garroth grabbed my hand. "I-I-I can't lose you again. W-who knows this time you could be gone for a year!" "Garroth, I'll be fine if I'm asleep more than 2 hours then wake me up!" "B-but how?" "Do anything! And when I mean anything, I MEAN ANYTHING!" "But Aphmau." "Do it no matter what!" I let go of his hand. And started walking to my bed. Then Garroth grabbed my shoulders. "No." "Garroth I have to do this!" "NO!" He turned me around. I saw his helm off. "I can't lose you no matter what!!" We both gazed into each others eyes. "Garroth... but I have to.. this is the only way." 

Then he went closer to me. "No, I can't lose you again. What if you were asleep during the war! And...and...and...died... I-I-I would never forgive myself!" He was trying to hold back the tears. I saw he was. I didn't want to do it... but I had to ask questions! I went closer up to him. "I'll be alright. Don't worry. I'll be fine." "No you won't!! I can't see my life without you!!! Nothing will be the same!! I'll be lost without you!!!" Then he started to cry. I put his face up to mine. I smiled at him. "I'll. be. fine." I went closer and KISSED him.

(WAS IT WORTH IT!!!!! BETTER BE!!! Because I was fangirling when I kept reading this over and over again to check if everything was A-OKAY! AHH SONG MAKES IT BETTER!!!!UHG FANGIRLING SO BAD!! *Starts Fangirling all over again* Do-Not-Disturb)