Chapter 6 The Nether

Aphmau's P.O.V

I wake up in a... CELL!? "W-where am I!?" Then I see Nether bricks. "W-what!? Am I in the NETHER!?" Then I hear a dark voice. "Yes, indeed you are." I look around to see nothing. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" Then I see a shadow figure appear in front of the cell. He chuckles, "I am the Shadow Lord." "WHAT AM I DOING HERE!?" "Oh right. We brought you here because-" Then I cut him. "Wait whos this WE?" Then he yells, "SASHA, GENE, ZANE!" Wait did he just say ZANE!? Then all 3 of them come in. There was a girl with white hair and purple eyes. Next to her had black hair and turquoise eyes. Then ZANE! I hear the girl Sasha I'm guessing laugh. Then the guy next to her named Gene stops the scilence. "Hm... It does seem she is powerful just like Zenix had said." "Yes when me and 'Lady' Aphmau shook hands I felt something very powerful." Then the Shadow looked at me. "Lets test her out. Gene battle her." They let me out. Then we all go to an arena.

When we are at the arena they hand me my sword. "WAIT HOLD ON! THIS BETTER NOT BE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" Then Gene looked at me like I was a idiot. "It isn't. We will just see how much damage you do." We get inside and me and Gene start to fight. I said in my thoughts "I didn't want to do this but I'll have to." 

Gene came over running at me with his sword. Then for an instinct I started flying somehow. He looked up at me in shock. I was shocked as well. That's when I fell to the ground, but I wasn't.... hurt? Then he came back at me with a strike. But I was protected by something. There was a force blocking him from hitting me. "COME ON AND FIGHT ME!" He started yelling and hitting the forcefield. "GENE! THATS ENOUGH!" Gene stopped and looked at the Shadow Lord. Then the Shadow Lord whispers to Gene."It seems like Lady Aphmau here is being protected by something." Wait a minute did I just hear... Nevermind. But it looked like my chance to escape. So I ran out of the fortress. But a ton of Shadow Knights started surrounding me. But something got them out of my way. I kept running then I climbed up a hill. I looked around and saw a Nether portal. This was my chance to flee! I ran then I teleported back.

Once I get out of the Nether I look to see that I was in the forest. I see a trail of torches. "They must have been lighting where the Nether Portal was." I followed the torches, that had leaded me back to Phoenix Drop! I enter then I bumped into someone, and fell.

I look up to see... Garroth! He takes out his hand and I grab it. He pulls me up. "Lady Aphmau! Where have you been!?" I faintly say, " I-I-I was a-at the N-n-nether."  Then everything turned black.

( She's having a vision thingy or whatever!)

 Then I saw a person with angel wings and a white aura surrounding them. And start hearing something but I couldn't hear it well. All I heard was "You h~~~ ~ powerf~~ mag~~~s Aphmau! Be car~~ul of th~~!!!" Then the person was gone. And everything went black.

(Cliffhanger sorry! Trying to get inspired and have more ideas!)