Chapter 39 Darkness and Peace

Aphmau's P.O.V

After we finished the Party.... There was a strong presence. It was hurting me. "Aph?" I looked up to see Garroth. "You ok?" "Y-Yeah I-I'm fine...." Then I saw Kawaii~Chan and Zoey collapse. Everyone was looking in shock. I leaned on a tree. "Aphmau what's wrong?" I was having a hard time breathing. "Aphmau?" I started to feel weak. I fell on my knees. "APHMAU!" I was in Garroth's arms. "Whats going on?" "Dark.....ness......rising...." "What!?" Then the presence was gone. I could breathe normally again. Garroth just looked at me in shock, "Are you ok?" I nodded. I felt weak still. I started to fall asleep. Then my eyes shut.

Garroth's P.O.V

Aphmau said something about darkness rising.... That might mean they could be attacking... (CUE MUSIC!!! WARNING IF YOU PUT THE MUSIC MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY AND FANGIRL!!!) I moved some of Aphmau's hair out of her face to the side. I smiled. Everyone went home. When everyone left I was still in the Plaza with Aphmau in my arms. She was too beautiful to let go. Her breathing was slow. Her face glistened in the moonlight. "She did this all for me..." I didn't want to let her go. But she needed her sleep. I stood up. And walked to her house and put her on her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Aph..."

(OK I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT EKK!!! KAWAIINESS IT JUST TOO ADORABLE!!!)♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :D