Chapter 47 Love Will Have To Pay A Price!

( DON'T PLAY MUSIC YET!!! AND SONG IS NIGHTCORE PIECES DUET)

Garroth's P.O.V

We started the funeral. I couldn't bare this. Last time, she was alive.... This time.... she isn't. She's gone.... for good. And I couldn't do anything about it. I could do nothing. After the funeral, I went back to the old guard tower that Aphmau had built. I went inside my room. I sat in the corner. Leaning my back against the wall. I struggled not to cry. But.... I had to face it shes gone. I didn't leave my room. I-I just can't believe she's gone!

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up in shock. "WHERE THE!?" I was in a coffin!? "WHAT!?" Then I figured out I was buried underground. I started to fly up making the dirt move out of my way. Once I got to the surface, I saw my grave. I got the dirt out of my hair and saw it was raining. "Great..." I teleported on the hill where I could see all of Phoenix Drop. I sat down and leaned on the purple tree. Flowers were falling from it. The wind was blowing. Everything seemed peaceful. But there was rain...I started to get cold. Everyone was inside. I could tell why. Since they were sad and depressed. 

It was raining harder. I felt like crying. Everyone thought I was dead...I didn't want anyone to be sad.... Especially Garroth... I had tears formed in my eyes. I felt as if I was broken to pieces. (CUE MUSIC!!! GARROTH AND APHMAU ARE SINGING AT SAME TIME THAT'S WHY MUSIC IS DUET!!)

Garroth's and Aphmau's P.O.V (AWWW)

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am
I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way

Then I see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

I've come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your hand,

Then I see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole!

I tried so hard! So hard!
I tried so hard!

Then I see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was hugging my legs against my chest. Sobbing uncontrollably. Leaning my back against the tree. It was still raining. Then I heard something. I stopped crying and turned invisible. Then Garroth came. I started to form tears in my eyes. He sat down looking at Phoenix Drop. I could tell he was sad I was gone. "GARROTH!" I turn and so did Garroth and Laurence appeared. "GARROTH!! APHMAU'S GRAVE!!! SHES GONE!" "WHAT!" They both started running. I ran with.

Once we got to my Grave.... Garroth was standing there in shock. "N-No... but.... how.... who!" "I don't know... she might be alive or maybe even.... Being turned into a Shadow Knight...." "NO!" "Garroth that might be what is going on! Remember she died!" Garroth looked at the ground. I sighed. I sat against the Lady Irene statue. And I made a cloak appear on my head and put the hood up. I looked at the ground and closed my eyes. I turned visible.

Garroth and Laurence came up to me. I stood up before they could say anything. I started walking to the hill. They followed. Once we got to the hill, I was facing at Phoenix Drop. They were looking at me from behind. "Who are you?" I was silent. "Garroth she looks like an assassin..." I took off my hood. Having them see my hair. "WHO ARE YOU!?" 

"Love will have to pay a price..." "What?" I turned around. My face filled with tears and stream of them flowing down to the bottom of my face. The rain harder than ever. Garroth and Laurence looked at me in shock. "I want this to end.... Garroth.... you know we can't be with each other.... or this will be war...." "NO! APHMAU!" I smiled. "Love will have to pay a price Garroth...." "NO APHMAU! NO!" I was at the edge of the cliff. I was still smiling, "Goodbye, please take care of the village for me and take care of Levin and Malachi, please...... I will watch your every step. And protect you.... No matter what." I fell. "APHMAU!!!!!!!" I closed my eyes. And then I felt pain.

(Ok Ok I said I wasn't gonna let her die BUT I LIED!! XD Because I'm making a sequel! So Yeah PLEASE DON'T HATE MEH BECAUSE I HAD TO STOP THIS AND IT HAD TO MANY CHAPTERS IN IT TECHNECLY...... Don't hate meh! Kay So I'm gonna have to make another cover and try to think of what the next book title will be so yeah! ANY IDEAS)