Chapter 5 Zane

~~Time skip to all the Donna and Logan engagement thing and Zane arriving to Phoenix drop~~

Aphmau's P.O.V

I started walking around the village seeing how everyone's doing. Then I go in the Plaza to see....THE CRAZY OLD CAT LADY!!!!??? I think to myself "WHAT!? WHY IS SHE HERE!?" Then I see another person. He had icy blue eyes and slick black hair. He was accompanied by 2 guards. I go over and talk to Donna. "Donna who are theses people?" "Oh! Aphmau this is my mother." She points at the cat lady. I just stood there in shock. HOW IS THAT HER MOTHER!? "And this is my brother, Zane" He turns and sees me. "Hello Lady Aphmau, I am Zane the High Priest of O'kasis." " A honor to meet you Zane." Then we shook hands. When we were shaking hands I felt a dark presence. I wonder why?

Zane's P.O.V

So I arrive to Phoenix Drop for my sisters wedding. Then I meet her Lord. We both had shook hands after introducing ourselves. When we were I had felt a powerful presence. It was like Zenix had said before that he felt a powerful presence around Lady Aphmau.

Aphmau's P.O.V

After we were done shaking hands he looked at me suspiciously. I started feeling uncomfortable. And went back going around the village. Then I saw Garroth. "Garroth!" He turns to see me. "What is it Lady Aphmau?" "Well Donna's brother is here his name is Zane want to meet him?" Then it was like he froze he didn't move. "Uhm? Garroth?" "S-sorry I uhm got to go." Then he ran past me. Somethings going on.

Garroth's P.O.V

ZANES HERE!? I-I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY PAST. WAIT! WHAT IF ZANE IS LOOKING FOR ME THIS IS BAD THIS IS VERY VERY BAD!!!

Laurence's P.O.V

Ok so I stroll around the village then I see Garroth run past me. It's strange. So I ran after him and see he stops at the forest. I walk up to him and say " Garroth somethings going on with you lately." He looks at me. Guess he was surprised to see me. "Well, whats going on?" "N-nothing Laurence its none of your concern, I just need to be alone for a bit." "Alright then." Then I walk back to Phoenix Drop. 

Aphmau's P.O.V

I kept wondering where Garroth went. Then I saw Laurence come out of the forest. "What the heck!?" I ran up to Laurence. "Hi Laurence." "Hello Lady Aphmau, how are you?" "I'm okay I guess..... Do you know where Garroth is?" "Yes he's in the woods but wanted to be alone for a bit." "Hm.. Okay." Then he walked back to his post. I decided to go into the forest looking for Garroth. But then I get knocked out all I heard before I knock out is a girls voice, "So where's Zane he's supposed to be here!" Then a lower voice."I bet he's already in village so called Phoenix Drop. Come on lets get her to the Shadow Lord." Then that's when I blacked out.

(HA HA CLIFFHANGER!!!!)