Chapter 19 Vision

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sitting and watching Levin. I was still shocked that I saw Zenix in Phoenix Drop. "I don't understand... how was he here.." I looked at the ground. Zoey came in. "Aphmau I'll watch Levin you should relax for a bit." I nodded and went to my room. I sat on my bed. Then I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs and opened the door. I saw... Zenix!? I took out my sword and put it at his neck. "Aphmau what are you doing!?" 

I blinked and I saw it was Laurence. I dropped my sword. "I'm Sorry... for some reason you looked like Zenix..." "Huh... ok?" "I think I'm just stressed out and hallucinating..." "Maybe... but Zenix is nowhere in sight." "Alright..." "You could go visit Garroth now." "I don't want to risk it Laurence. For me and for Levin. I can't take any chances. I'll go tomorrow." "Alright. Well goodbye Aphmau." Then Laurence left. It's strange why did Laurence look like Zenix! All these questions. I might have to ask this to Lady Irene. I go to my bedroom and lay on my bed. Then everything went black.

~~~Vision~~~

I looked around to see that Phoenix Drop was on FIRE!? I couldn't move. Then I see Zane, Sasha, and Gene. Then I see the Shadow Lord appear. I get dropped down and get closer to hear. Then Gene talked, "So my Lord what now?" The Shadow Lord replied, "We will destroy all the other Villages. Except for O'kasis. And if there are any survivors turn them to Shadow Knights." They all nodded. After that everything turned black.

I started to cry. "Is this the future? I-I-It can't be... but it could." I crossed my arms and looked down and kept crying. "Aphmau this might be the future." I look up to see Irene. "I showed you this, because the Shadow Lord is planning. You need to make an alliance before it's too late." "But when is the war?" "The war is being planned but this war won't be here yet. I could say the war would be in about 2 or 3 years. So prepare Aphmau." I nodded. Then she left. And I was alone in this dark place. 

~~~End of Vision~~~

I woke up, Sitting up and breathing fiercely. I see Laurence, Zoey and Garroth? "W-what happened? How long was I out!?" I look at Zoey, "Aphmau... you've asleep for 5 days." "What?" She nodded. "H-how? What? When?" Laurence sighed, "Aphmau things have changed a little since you have been asleep." "What do you mean by changed?" Garroth looked at me, "I've been keeping track on the village since you were asleep. Plus we have been hearing you talk in your sleep. You said yesterday that we needed to have an alliance." 

"Yes, we do, I saw the future... Then Lady Irene told me we had to have one or we would all be turn to Shadow Knights... And lose the war against them. Not to mention that O'kasis has teamed up with them... and the war is in 2 or 3 years." Garroth walked to the door and stopped, "Ok, I will send a letter to all the villages we know that we need to have an alliance. To defeat the Shadow Lord."  I nodded. "Garroth, I'll go to Meteli and tell them about this." "Alright Laurence." They both left. And only me and Zoey were still in the room. "Did Lady Irene say anything else Aphmau?" "No nothing else." "Alright well I have to go watch Levin." I nodded and Zoey left. "Please tell me everything will be ok Lady Irene...Please...

( I 've been having writers block lately... :( Running out of inspiration.)