Chapter 4 Suspensions

Aphmau's P.O.V

Ok something is going on with Zenix right now. I look around the village not seeing him for about 2 hours then I see him at his post I don't get it! Where was he!? Maybe Garroth knew what was going on. I go to the guard tower. It looked empty. I knock on the door. "Hello?" Then Garroth opens the door. " Lord Aphmau is something the matter?" "Yes something is going on with Zenix I was around the village and I haven't seen him for 2 hours. Till now, do you know anything about this?" 

Garroth's P.O.V

It was kind of strange that Zenix wasn't here for 2 hours. "No I don't sorry." "Alright but thanks." Where could he have been. I start  to walk out of the guard tower to see Zenix at the door. "Zenix uh.." "What?" "Aphmau says that she hasn't seen you in about 2 hours so-" Then I get cutted by Zenix " Why would she care." 

Then I just looked in shock. Zenix was getting moody all of the sudden! " ZENIX! This isn't like you!" "Whatever." Then he walks inside. "Zenix what's going on!?" "Nothing it's none of your business anyways." "ZENIX!!!" Then I take out my diamond sword and he takes his out but it looked different than the one I had given him. "Zenix I don't want to fight you!" " How about a duel? Mentor Vs Apprentice?" "ZENIX ARE YOU INSANE!?" "Fine guess your not up for it!" Then I hear another voice. " W-whats going on?" I turn to see Aphmau in shock of us fighting.

 "L-lord A-aphmau we uh..." "STOP! JUST. STOP! I NEED TIME ALONE!" I never seen her angry like that. Then Aphmau took out her sword and ran out of the guard tower. And I saw Zenix smirk. I was so furious! I wanted to run after Aphma-wait..... Do I have feelings for Aphmau!?

Aphmau's P.O.V 

When Zenix went inside the guard tower I just was curious why. So I look through the window and I hear yelling. Then inside I see Garroth and Zenix taking out swords and still arguing. Thats when I couldn't take it and went inside. "W-whats going on?" Then they both turn to see me. "L-lord A-aphmau we uh..." Then I just yelled "STOP! JUST. STOP. I NEED TIME ALONE!" I could tell they were shocked at me. Then I took my sword out and I just ran out of the tower. I decided to take a break so I saw a little beach area and decided to go relax for a while till I could calm down. I cared about them both but I don't want them to fight.

~~~~~TIME SKIP TO SUNSET~~~~~

It started getting dark. So I headed back to Emmalyn's house. I opened the door to see Emmalyn. She could see I was in sadness. "Aphmau whats wrong?" "Its nothing I just need to rest..." "A-alright." So I went inside and layed on my bed. Then fell asleep.

( Well did 3 Chapters in 1 day I feel good of myself! Must've been because of the free time I have I could be able to make another chapter today! But I'm gonna need a break)