Chapter 15 Fixing

Garroth's P.O.V

I woke up seeing that I'm on my bed? I look around to see no one inside. "What the?" Then Laurence entered in my room. "Garroth your finally awake." "How long have I been out?" "For a few hours..." "What happened?" "I don't know last night me and Brian were looking for Aphmau and we found her crying and you looked dead by her." "Thanks..." "Well you did." "WAIT! Wasn't there a war!" "Yeah last night we fixed your house." "But how about the rest of the town?" "Aphmau's working on that, with Logan, Donna, Kawaii~Chan, Brendan, Brian, Kiki, Dante, Nicole... Basically the whole town is working on everything." I sighed. "Oh and..." "What?" "Aphmau is a little depressed of yesterday... So no one hasn't really talked to her today. She's taking everything today professionally." "That's not like her." "I know but she wants to be prepared if Zane comes back again and she wants that tragity to go away." "I see." "You should get rest I'll leave you alone." Laurence left my room. I sighed. "I wish I could go out there and see Aphmau... But I'm injured."

Aphmau's P.O.V

Me and Brendan and Kawaii~Chan were working on the wheat field. I see Laurence walk to me. "What Laurence?" "Garroths awake now." "Alright, I'll check him after I finish this farm." "Why are you being so serious." "I'm doing my job first Laurence." "Aphmau you're different than usual." "Would you just leave me alone LAURENCE!" "But you always went to see Garroth and now you don-" Then I took out my sword and put it by his neck. Everyone looked at me in shock. I sighed and dropped my sword. "Sorry I just... I just... need to be alone" Then I ran away.

I ran up to a hill where I could see all of Phoenix Drop. "I wish this war didn't happen. It's changed me..." Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Laurence. "I don't want to talk!" "I know... sorry about earlier and making you get mad..." "It's fine..." I looked at the sunset and sighed. "So... not to get you mad or anything... but are you going to see Garroth." I shook my head no. "Why?" "I just..... don't feel like talking to him much...." I walk down the hill and walk to my house in shame. I walk inside and sit on a kitchen chair. I looked outside the window to see the moon and docks. Zoey gave me some tea. "Aphmau are you ok?" "Not really..." "If you don't want to talk about it, it's simply fine... I just don't want you to be depressed or anything... but is this about Garroth?" I nodded and my eyes started to tear up. "I'm sorry I mentioned his name." "It's... alright..." "But what about Garroth?" "Well... I feel as if its hard to explain but... It's just this is all my fault." "Aphmau this isn't your fault. We weren't prepared for battle or we didn't even know." I sighed. "But its my fault this all happened..." "Aphmau go get some rest you woke up pretty early." I walked upstairs and went onto my bed and fell asleep.

(Donna and Kiki worked on Aphmau's house all day that's why it's fixed if you guys were wondering! So yeah what did you guys think about Aphmau putting her sword close to Laurence's neck? Write in comments below.)