Chapter 36 A Plan!

Zane's P.O.V (THE JERK FINALLY WANT TO SPEAK UP EH!)

Once I saw Garroth and Aphmau kissing. UHG DISGUSTING! (NOT DISGUSTING!!!!!!! Zane you don't know love such a shame!!!) I started getting teleported back to headquarters. I appeared in front of the Shadow Lord. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" "I was spying can't a guy spy." I walked away. (I feel like shipping Sasha with someone! XD Put in comments below if y'all want that!) Then Gene and Sasha came up to me. "So how was the trip." "Aggravating!" They both looked at me with confused faces. "And how exactly." "Too much love stuff with my brother." "I see. Well I need to talk to the Shadow Lord for a little." Gene walked away. 

So it was just me and Sasha. "Any plans yet?" "No not really... What we need to do is find how we can get Aphmau without any harm. And they can't know she was kidnapped..." "How about send a letter to her for your father to meet Aphmau?" "Hm maybe but it has to be for some purpose..." "Your father works for the Shadow Lord ZANE!" "I know." "THEN DO A GALA OR A BALL OR WHATEVER!" "Alright I'll see what I can do." I walked away from Sasha and went into my room.

Sasha's P.O.V

UHG Zane can be dumb sometimes! Who am I kidding its Zane for peat sake! I felt as if I was the only girl here. I walked into my room and slammed the door. So much RAGE inside of me! I started punching the wall. Until I broke it... "DAMN IT!" Then someone entered in my room. "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!!!!" I punched the person who came in my room. I saw it was Gene.... "Oh... sorry Gene." "OW! Gosh you pack a punch!" "I'm mad ok you know how I am when I'm MAD!" "Right right..." "What do you want!?" "Just checking on you." "Alright... LEAVE!" I shut the door in his face. "WHEN WILL THIS END!"

(ZANE HAS A PLAN! ZANE HAS A PLAN! XD LOL But still.... Should I ship Sasha and Zane or Sasha and Gene..... IDK! Please type in comments who I should SHIP!!!)