Chapter 13 TEARS

(PUT MUSIC ON!!! BUT IT MIGHT MAKE YOU CRY!!! KEEP THE MUSIC ON ALL TIMES AND RESTART IF IT STOPS AGAIN!)

Garroth's P.O.V

I just... can't believe I went for it. We backed away to take a breath. I look at her and she looks at me. Her eyes glistened while the sunlight hit her eyes. It started to sunset. Then me and Aphmau heard an explosion. We looked to Phoenix Drop and back at each other. Then we ran. We saw Shadow Knights everywhere. "N-no t-this can't be happening!" I look at Aphmau seeing her terrified. I grabbed Aphmau's hand. And I brought her to her house. I went into the basement and I put her in Zoey's room with Zoey and Levin inside. "Aphmau stay here." "Garroth! PLEASE! Don't leave!" She walks up to me and lays her head on my chest. Then she started tearing up. I look at her. "You'll be alirght. No one will hurt you. You'll be safe and sound." I kiss her for a little bit then leave and lock the door. I could hear her crying. I run outside and start fighting. NO MATTER WHAT I WILL FIGHT FOR APHMAU!! FOR HER TO BE SAFE AND SOUND!

Aphmau's P.O.V

I kept crying. I didn't want him to leave me. I just want him back! He can't leave! I started crying harder. Levin came up to me. He looked just like Garroth. "Momma Aphmau crying? Why?" "Because... Garroth left." He wiped away my tears. "Don't cry momma." Then he hugged me. I hugged him back. "Aphmau I'm sorry but I hope we win this war." I started to cry again. "I-I.... hope..........so too!"

~~~3 Hours later~~~

We unlock the door and go upstairs. I see my house destroyed. "Please just please this-this can't be happening!" Zoey tries to comfort me. I fall to the ground on my knees and keep crying. "ZOEY! APHMAU! LEVIN!" I look up to see Laurence. He sees my teary face. "Aphmau..." "WHAT!" I go back to crying. "I lost everything! WE ALL LOST EVERYTHING. I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME! THIS WAS MY FAULT!" "Aphmau it isn't your fault." "YES IT IS! I STARTED THIS! IT WAS MY FAULT OF EXISTING!" I ran into the forest crying. I stop and sit on the ground and kept crying. "ITS ALL MY FAULT!! I DID THIS!" I kept crying more and more. I kept blaming myself. And it was true it was all my fault! 

Then I heard a familiar voice, "Aphmau, this isn't your fault."

( CLIFFHANGER!!! HA HA!!! OH MY GOD WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS I WAS CRYING THE WHOLE TIME WITH THE MUSIC ON!!! This chapters too emotional! *crys on pillow* -Do not distrub-)