Chapter 17 Evil Plans

??? P.O.V

Gene started yelling, "ZANE HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE DONE YOUR DARN JOB!" "WELL SORRY GENE BUT SHE WOULD'VE KNOWN ANYWAYS, BUT YOU GUYS SAID SINCE I WAS HIS BROTHER I SHOULD'VE DISGUISED AS HIM!" "Oh would you 2 guys shut up! We know you're both pretty! Can we get it over with." They both yell at the same time, "NO!!" Then they took out their swords and started to fight. "GENE! ZANE STOP IT THIS INSTANT! " They both stopped, "Sorry my lord." "As am I." They glare at each other. "Anyways, we need to think of a plan to exacute that powerful Lord once and for all!" "Well..." I look at Sasha. " Their Lord is in a little depression lately. I've been spying there since their guards aren't guarding since they are all rebuilding." "I have a plan." We all look at Gene. "What is it Gene?" "I bet that guard of her's is still injured, so later he should be sleeping so we can kidnap him. But we will just leave a note for their Lord that she would have to go to the Nether if she wants him back." "Good idea but we will do it later! SASHA KEEP SPYING ON THE VILLAGE!

She nodded and went out of the room. "Zane go spy with Sasha too." He nodded and went out the room. "And Gene, We will not kidnap him yet till they fix their whole town. So once we take their strongest guard there, we will leave the note. If their Lord doesn't come then we will just have to attack their village!" "Great idea my lord." Then Gene left. Then Lady Irene appeared in front of me. "My plan is going perfectly. Too bad Irene you can't help." "I CAN! YOU JUST SAY I CAN'T BROTHER! EVEN THOUGH YOU SEEM LIKE YOU WON. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A LIGHT SHINING!" "Save it , my pathetic sister. You've already lost!" I smirked. Then Lady Irene disappeared. 

(Evil planning... XD)