Chapter 28 YOUR ALIVE!?

Garroth's P.O.V (FINALLY GARROTH YOU WANNA SHARE YOUR FEELINGS! XD )

It's been 3 days since Aphmau's death. We were setting up a funeral. Everyone lost a Lord. But I lost the love of my life. I thought Lady Irene would keep Aphmau alive. WHY! I was in my room I didn't want to leave. All I would do all day was mourn at Aphmau's death. I couldn't bare this. Levin didn't know anything... which makes this worst... He doesn't know Aphmau is dead... Someone came in my room. I didn't care. All I wanted was Aphmau back. Then I heard Laurence's voice, "Come on Garroth it's all set up." I get off my bed. Laurence left. I put my armor on and went to the Plaza. 

Once I got there.... I saw someone. She was standing by the coffin.Their hair was the same as Aphmau's, it was flowing through the wind. Laurence looked in shock, "I-It can't be?" I walked up to the person. "Excuse me?" The person turned around and opened her eyes. "APHMAU!?" She smiled, "Yes... it's me. I'm back." I didn't hesitate. I went closer to her and kissed her I didn't care if Laurence was watching. She didn't reject the kiss.

Aphmau's P.O.V

~~~Before they figured out she was alive~~~

I was with Lady Irene. Watching everyone from above. I was in the heavens. Everyone was mourning at me. I couldn't take it. Seeing Garroth devastated... I didn't want that... "I see..." I turned back to see Lady Irene. "Oh... sorry Lady Irene I just wanted to check-" "I'm sending you back." "What?" "Yes. I see everyone is depressed since you were gone. Even the one you love." "THANK YOU LADY IRENE!" "I will still watch over you since you are going back." Then everything went black. 

I opened my eyes to see myself in a coffin. I looked around to see a blue sky. I got out of the coffin. Then I stood up. I sighed. "So they were making a funeral for me..." I looked at the coffin for a while. Then closed my eyes. Then I heard someone's voice who sounded familiar, "Excuse me?" I turned around and opened my eyes. To see Garroth in front of me. He yelled, "APHMAU!?" I smiled at the sight of him, "Yes... it's me. I'm back." He went closer to me and kissed me. I kissed back I didn't care I loved him no matter what!

( SEE!!!! Like I said she not dead. But still this is too cute!)