Chapter 34 Vylad?

Aphmau's P.O.V

We broke apart from the hug. I started to feel sleepy. "Aph?" "Huh.." "You ok?" "What?" Garroth kept saying my name each time it kept fading. Then everything went black. I figured Lady Irene wanted to talk to me.

~~~DREAM~~~

I look around and see a white light. "Hello Lady Irene." "Nice to see you again Aphmau." "So what's going on this time? And why didn't you talk to me when I was.... different..." "Well, I didn't talk to you since you had my brother's spell cast upon you. But you rejected being a Shadow Knight." "WAIT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TURN ME INTO A SHADOW KNIGHT!?" She nodded. "No wonder..." "Well, do you have any more questions?" "The thing is... How come I don't remember my past?" "I'm afraid I can't tell you..." "What? why!?" "You will figure out on your own." Then everything went black.

~~~END OF DREAM~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up looking around it was somewhere about midnight. "What's my past..." I closed my eyes. I tried to calm down. Then someone came in the room. "You're awake." I opened my eyes to see Garroth. He sat on the bed. "What happened?" "Just talking to Lady Irene..." "Something else happened didn't it?" I nodded. "What was it?" "I asked what my past was...She said it would come in time..." I sighed. "Hey, it'll be ok. Once we do know then that'll be ok. It doesn't matter about the past it's about the future." I sat by Garroth and laid my head on his shoulder. Then I fell asleep.

~~~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~~~

I woke up yawning. I looked around and I was in my room. I got out of bed and changed my clothes. Then I went downstairs to see Zoey, Levin, and Malachi. "Oh Hi Aphmau, how are you?" "I'm good." "Great I made some pancakes." "Thanks." She handed me the plate of pancakes and I ate. Once I finished I decided to check on everyone. But before I could I saw someone on a tree. "What the?" He looked like the person I first saw. The person who LEAD ME TO THIS VILLAGE!? I levitated him. He started squirming to get out. "Who are you!?" He was silent. I narrowed my eyes at him. Then Zenix came over. (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ZENIX!) His eyes were shocked. "Vylad?" "ZENIX!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" "I could ask you the same thing Vylad." He sighed. "I'll leave you 2 alone..." I let go of Vylad and they both started talking. I left. 

"Who is he... He brought me here....but why..." While I was thinking I bumped into someone. SOMEONE I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE!.......Laurence...... I walked past him. "Aphmau wait!" I kept walking away. Then I turned around. "WHAT LAURENCE I AM IN NO MOOD TO TALK TO YOU!" "I'm sorry ok... I just was shocked and overreacted..." "Fine, I accept your apology." I walked away. I was still mad at him. I need to clear my mind... I can't take this right now...