Chapter 45 Never leaving your side

(DON'T PLAY MUSIC YET!)

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up in shock. Remembering everything. I rubbed my eyes. I was in my room. It was dark. I looked out the window to see it was night. I inhaled and exhaled a couple of times, then I got off the bed. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I made myself some tea and sat down looking at the docks. Then someone came in the house.

I turned invisible once the door opened all the way. The person looked around like they were searching for something. They went upstairs. Then I heard a yell. "WHAT!?" They ran back downstairs and out the house. I turned visible. "Wonder who that was..." I got off the chair and walked out of the house. It was peaceful. I walked around the town. But then I heard talking in the Plaza. I turned invisible and walked behind a house that was by the Plaza. I heard, "APHMAU'S GONE!" Then 2 other voices, "WHAT!?" "WE HAVE TO FIND HER SHE MIGHT BE AWAKE OR EVEN....." "Garroth don't worry she couldn't have gone far!" 

I walked to the Lady Irene statue and sat down. I turned visible. "Hey guys!" They turned around and saw me and stared in shock. I smirked, "What not happy to see me?" They just stood there still in shock like they were frozen. I laughed. I went up to Garroth. I smiled. I took off his helm and kissed his cheek. He stopped staring and blushed. I smirked, "Well, I remember everything." "R-really?" I nodded. He smiled. I looked at Dante and Laurence still standing there in shock. I sighed. I teleported them to their rooms and made them sleep.

Garroth sighed in relief. "I-I..." "I know you're sorry..." "Wait but I didn't even tell you wha-" "I could hear everything till Lady Irene blacked me out." "Oh..." "But I'm fine it's alright!" He looked down at the ground. He was silent. "It's alright. You only did it to help me." He was still silent. I sighed. (CUE MUSIC)

"Alright... Well, I gotta get going... and get some sleep..." I started to walk away. Till someone grabbed my wrist. Making me stop. I turned around to see Garroth holding my wrist. He was still looking at the ground. I stared at him. We stayed like that for a few minutes. There was a storm coming. "Garroth... I should get going..." Then he studdered, "I-I-I'm sorry..." He let go of my wrist. I walked to him and hugged him. 

"It's ok... I said I'm alright." It started to rain. I backed away. We stared at each others eyes. He was still afraid to lose me. Afraid I would be gone. Afraid I would never be back. I went closer to him. "I know you're worried. But... you don't have to be. Because I'm here now." I went closer to his face. "And never leaving your side." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

(OK THIS MADE ME FANGIRL TOO!! OH MY GAWD!!!! THE MUSIC MADE IT ALL BETTER!!! :D AND MADE ME CRY!!!! AND SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT!!! NOT GETTING IDEAS!! BUT I LUV THIS CHAPTER!!! IT'S SO KAWAII!!!!)