Chapter 23 Katelyn

Garroth's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning. I took a shower and changed into my armor. "Better check the docks." I ran outside my house to the docks. To see one of the Jury of Nine here with 2 O'kasis guards with her. I walked up to her. "Hello Lady Katelyn." "Hello and who might you be?" "I'm Garroth the Head guard of Phoenix Drop." "Well, I'm looking for your Lord." "Uh.. she's busy right now." "I seek presences of a Lord not the Head guard!" "You will address to me before you can talk to her." "Is that so Garroth the next heir to O'kasis!" "What.." "O'kasis has searched everywhere for you. So unless you want me to start telling where you are  then I suggest you show me your Lord before I hand you in myself!" Then we hear a loud yell, "HEY THATS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!!!" I turn around to see Aphmau. 

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Ok so I come out of my house to see Garroth and this mystery woman with 2 O'KASIS GUARDS WITH HER! Then she started threatening. I thought this would be a peaceful day for once!"  I ran down the stairs and started yelling, "HEY THAT'S COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!!!!" They all looked at me. I walked by Garroth's side. "Sorry... but I'm looking for the Lord of Phoenix Drop." "She's standing right in front of you!" "Oh my sincere apologies..." "What are you doing here... you come here and yell at my head guard! And you threaten him!" "Right... well, I'm from the Jury of Nine. And O'kasis has sent me to have you come to O'kasis with us." 

Then Garroth yells in shock, "WHAT! NO! SHE HAS TO STAY HERE!!!" I look at Garroth then back at Lady Katelyn. "Fine." "WHAT APHMAU YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" "Stay here and watch the village. I'll be fine." "Well, Aphmau.." We both look at Katelyn. "You won't be coming back for a long long time." "And why is that!" "Because you're engaged to Zane of course." "WHAT!" "Aphmau RUN!" I started running. 

Then Laurence stops me. "Aphmau what's going on!" "They... want me to... go... to O'KASIS!" "What! We won't let them! I'll get everyone! RUN AND HIDE!" I nodded and ran to my house. I went inside and entered the basement. "ZOEY!" "What is it?" "They want to take me back to O'kasis!" "What no! Hide in my room! And use your magicks!" "But I don't know how to work them!" "It's an instinct!" Zoey left and came back with Levin. "Watch Levin I'll go help Garroth and Laurence." I nodded. 

"Momma?" "Yes Levin?" "What happen?" "Bad people are trying to get me..." "Why?" "Because they are going to take me away." I hugged Levin. Then I heard someone. "THEY HAVE TO BE IN HERE SEARCH!" "Yes mam!" Then the door opened. "LADY KATELYN!" Then she ran over. "I knew you couldn't hide for long!" I tried to grab me but something was pushing her back. "WHAT!?" Levin ran out of my arms. "LEVIN NO!" Then somehow he levitated to me. I hugged him into my arms. "How did you!" I looked back at Katelyn. Then there was a flash. We all looked at it. It was Lady Irene! Katelyn looked in shock. "I don't appreciate a Jury of Nine hurting my most powerful descendant!" "WHAT! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" "Thus it is Katelyn! LEAVE OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES!" Katelyn left. 

"Lady Irene, Thank you!" "The pleasure is all mine Aphmau. Keep Levin and yourself safe." I nodded. And Lady Irene disappeared. I sighed. I put Levin down. "You ok?" "Yes Momma! Who was that person?" "Which one?" "The good one!" "She was Lady Irene. She is powerful and she saved us! Come on let's go." "Ok!" I walked upstairs and saw Zoey on the ground. "ZOEY!" "I'm fine!" She got up. "But we have bigger problems..." "LIKE WHAT!?" "Zane is here." "WHAT! ZOEY WATCH LEVIN!" I ran outside and saw Zane. He smirked once he saw me, "Hello Aphmau nice for you to drop by."

(Just when things got better.... :P HAD TO!! CLIFFHANGER!)