Chapter 40 The Amulet

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. "I thought I fell asleep in the Plaza...?" I got out of bed and went downstairs. I saw Zoey sitting and drinking tea. I walked outside. And went around the town and checked on everyone.

~~~TIME SKIP I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE IT ALL!!!~~~

After I finished checking on everyone, someone came to me. Their face was covered with a hood. "Uh hello?" They had a deep voice, "Hello.... are you Lady Aphmau the Lord of Phoenix Drop?" "Y-yes indeed I am... Why?" Then they put an amulet around my neck. "Huh?" "Wear it at all costs!" Then they ran away. "That was strange..." Then I couldn't control my body. "What the?" I started moving and walking around. I struggled to stop. I fell on my knees. "The amulet!" I took it off. Then I heard deep whispers. I looked at it. It was... glowing? I was holding it in my hands. It sent a shock of pain through me. I screamed. "Aphmau!" I looked up to see Kiki. "Whats wrong?" I let go of the amulet. Kiki was about to pick it up. 

"DON'T!" Then I fell on the ground. It was like the amulet took my energy. "APHMAU!" I felt weak again. "Don't touch it...." I held the amulet in my hands. I tried to stand up. Then I started walking. Kiki followed me. "Are you sure you're ok?" "I-I'll be fine d-don't worry..." I walked to the guard tower. I went inside and went to the top. I saw Garroth, Dante, and Laurence. When I went off of the ladder I fell on the floor, I passed out and let go of the amulet.

Garroth's P.O.V

Once Aphmau came up from the ladder she passed out on the ground. I ran over to her and saw her let go of an amulet. "Garroth don't touch it!" I looked over to see Dante. "Why?" "It sucks your energy. That's why Aphmau passed out." "Hm... where would she get that from... I'll be back later. Don't touch the amulet!" I carried Aphmau in my arms and went down the ladder. I went to Aphmau's house and told Zoey what happened. "Alright... I'll check the amulet later for now put Aphmau on her bed." I nodded. I went upstairs into her room and laid Aphmau on the bed. She was asleep peacefully. "Why did you have that amulet Aphmau?" I sat on a chair trying to think. 

Then Zoey came in the room. "Garroth... The amulet might make her forget her memory..." "WHAT!?" "Yes I'm sorry....But I said it might..." This was going to make me feel like this was the first day we all had met her.... "If she does lose her memory then we can't tell her what had happened or anything." "Why?" "She will over react. Plus she won't even know she has magicks either." "That's right Aphmau has magicks..." "So she will have to figure things on her own Garroth."

Aphmau's P.O.V

I could hear what was going on. I started to wake up. "APHMAU!" "I heard everything..." "So you didn't lose your memory?" "No, but I think I know my past..." "What?" I nodded. Zoey came over. "Are you sure?" "Yes, positive. I just need to relax a little." "Alright, Aphmau well leave you alone for a bit." They both left. I started to think a little. The only thing I remembered from my past was... Then I blacked out.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Aphmau!?" I walked up to my mother. "Yes, mother?" "Where have you been! You need to meet the High priest of O'kasis." I groaned, "Mother that so-called 'High Priest' is a jerk!" "Well get ready go on!" I went in my bedroom. "I'm not going to marry that priest jerk! All my parents want is O'kasis and Lilac to join forces. What they don't know is that O'kasis just wants power!" I started packing up my stuff and wore a black cloak. It was midnight. I turned invisible and ran out of the village. I kept running and turned visible. Then I was knocked out. And everything was black.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I woke up in shock. I sat up and saw Garroth, and Zoey beside me. "Aph you were mumbling something what, was it?" "I ran away..." "What?" "I was engaged to Zane..." They both yelled, "WHAT!?" "I was the princess of Lilac... I rejected to marry Zane and ran away..." They both looked in shock at me. "I just figured out my past..."

(XD Cliffhanger! But seriously I'm still kind of sad about episode 80 on Minecraft Diaries :( GARMAU!!! :( The ship has sank!)