Chapter 11 SPYING

Aphmau's P.O.V

I guess I'll just walk around the village before I start spying. I walk in the Plaza to see Donna's mom complaining. I walk up to Donna and ask, "Donna why is your mother complaining?" She whispers to me, "Because you know Logans a werewolf and all....so yeah.." I nodded. "Well I'll just leave you guys...." Then I ran out of the Plaza. Then I bumped into someone. I look up to see Laurence. "Sorry Laurence." "It's alright why were you running?" "Donna's mother... That woman gives me the creeps!" "Well, I'm gonna go back to patrolling see you later Lord Aphmau." I wave bye. I sighed. "Now what...Guess I'll check everyone else.

~~~Time skip~~~ (I didn't want to do everyone in the whole entire village!)

Once I finished talking to everyone, I spotted Garroth talking to Dale. "Like always" I walk and hide behind a bush. Then I hear Dale talking to Garroth. "So Garroth when are you going to confess?" "DALE!" "What? Molly has been shipping you and Aphmau too much." Garroth sighed. "You should really confess to her Garroth before someone else takes her." Then Dale left. "Garroth has feelings for me?" I quietly ran away.

Garroth's P.O.V

After Dale was talking about Aphmau and me together and trying to make me confess, I heard something running behind me. I look back to see no one. "Hmm.." Then I walked back to my post. Then for some reason I see Aphmau running past me and run into her house. "Uh...?" I walk to Aphmau's house and knocked on the door. Zoey answered the door."Oh... Aphmau! Come in Garroth." I went inside and leaned on the wall, and Aphmau came down the stairs with Levin. "Yeah Zoe-" There was a silent pause and Zoey went down stairs. 

Aphmau's P.O.V

There was just silence. I was holding Levin in my arms. "Uhm.. Garroth... what are you doing here?" "I uhm just saw you run past me into your house, is something going on?" "N-no nothing really..." "Alright then.." Then he left. "That was awkward..." I ran back upstairs into Levins room. I put Levin in his crib and turned his music box on. I went downstairs and sat on a chair and looked outside to see the ocean and dock. I sighed. "I can't believe Garroth has feelings for me all this time!" I felt so guilty. How could, I not have known! I went upstairs into my bedroom. I laid on my bed and took a nap.

(Sorry if its short! I was not inspired this much today! I'm having too much on my mind.)