Chapter 31 Different...

Aphmau's P.O.V (SEE TOLD YALL SHE ISN'T GONNA DIE!!)

I came out of the water. "Ok there not here." I turned myself invisible and went out of the water. I dried myself and went to the hill. Seeing everything happening from above. Garroth and Laurence were telling everyone what happened. I turned visible. 

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I used defence and used my magicks to hold their neck. I turn around to see Zane. And I was sure of it this time. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I put Zane in chains. And let him go. He smirked, "All I want is for you to join us." "Never." "Fine... Then try to explain to Garroth and everyone why you are alive." After that I felt a bit of darkness through me. I screamed in pain. It felt powerful. 

I turned around and blasted Zane. But he dodged it. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" "Nothing just something to make you sting." I teleported him back to the Nether. "Oh no they must've saw that blast..." I turned invisible. I saw Garroth and Laurence come up. "Did you see that blast?" "Yes... I heard a scream also." "Hm... maybe" I made a letter with writing appear. On the ground in front of them. 

Garroth's P.O.V

"If you read this... I'm alive I will not say where I am or what I am doing. All I can tell you is that I am trying to keep you all safe. Do not try to find me. It will make things worst."

I was shocked. "I-It couldn't be..." "What Garroth?" I handed Laurence the letter. He looked in shock. "It can't be!" "I know..." "We have to find her!" "No she said she doesn't want us to find her." He grunted. "Let's get going." Then we both left.

Aphmau's P.O.V

That was the only thing I could do. Without talking to them face to face. It would make things worst. I turned visible. I sat down looking at Phoenix Drop. "This is for the best... I have to... wait!" I made a mirror appear in front of me. My hair.... it was fully black... and my eyes were ruby red....my skin was pale, "Oh no..." Then I heard a voice behind me. "Who are you?" I gasped and turned invisible. "I know your there." I went by the tree and turned to see who it was. It was Garroth... I mumbled, "Just great..." "Come out!" I sighed in defeat.

 I went back where he saw me. I faced to see Phoenix Drop facing my back at Garroth, and I turned visible. "Well I can see you but who are you." "You should actually know who I am Garroth..." "APHMAU!?" "Yes but... something happened..." "What is it?" "Zane..." I turned around I looked at him. He looked at me shocked. "Aphmau your different..." "I know... Zane did it... with the Shadow Lords magicks I think.." "But how, why are you alive!?" "Like I said in the letter I didn't want anyone to find me... because... I'm going to make a deal with the Shadow Lord..." "WHAT!" "It's just so we don't go to war! Plus I feel darkness.... inside me" "Aphmau... Don't do this..." "But I have to Garro-" I felt a pain on my leg, chest, and arm. "APHMAU!" Then I felt like I was falling... endlessly.

I realised I was falling. I flew back up on the hill. I scanned around to see no one here but me and Garroth. I was breathing hard. I took out the arrows. "Aph.." "I-I'm fine..." "You aren't come on." "No I can't go back... everyone would think I'm someone else!" "Then we will say that you're someone else, till your ready." I sighed, "Alright..." "We might want to make up a name... how about Amber?" "Fine.." I started feeling dizzy. I fell on the ground. I was starting to lose lots of blood. "Hold on well get you to your house." Garroth put me in his arms. And I fell asleep.

(She was supposed to turn to a Shadow Knight but she refused so that's why she looks like that. And Yeah I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WASN'T GONNA DIE!!! Ok)