Chapter 27 Goodbye

Aphmau's P.O.V

We arrived back to Phoenix Drop. Everyone was waiting for us at the docks. And I mean EVERYONE! Then something happened. It felt powerful. "Aphmau?" I shook my head. "Huh?" "Are you ok?" "Oh... yeah I'm fine Garroth." "Alright but-" "I'm fine." We all get off the boat and onto the docks. Everyone was so happy to see me. Then a arrow was shot right at me. But it hit my forcefield. "What the?" Then I saw someone in grey. "Aphmau what was that." "I dont know but I'm going to see." "Don't! It might be a trap!" "Remember. Lady Irene!" Then I started flying towards the person who shot the arrow. I levitated him and made him follow me back to everyone at the docks. I locked him in chains. And I let him free.

He started to try and move but struggled. I pushed him to the ground. And I took off his hood. Revealing a face. Dante came up. "Hello Dante, why look you've grown so much." "GENE!?" "Why yes it is me. What you wouldn't forget your older brother would you?" Dante was silent. I got off of Gene and looked at him. "You better stop following me or you're a goner!" He started laughing, "I'm a shadow knight you can't kill me." "Your underestimating me didn't you forget! You couldn't even attack me when you guys captured me and did a duel with you! Plus, I have Lady Irene by my side!" Then I sent Gene back to the Nether. It hurt. 

I fell on my knees. "APHMAU!" Garroth went to me. "Whats wrong!?" "I'm fine just sending them back to the Nether is a hard task..." Garroth told everyone to go back to their homes. They all left. Except Garroth. I started to stand up. He walked over to me,"Are you ok." I nodded. "Alright you should get back home it's getting late." I tried to take a step but instead I fell. I couldn't talk or walk. I had no energy to. "Aphmau?" I looked at him. "Here let me help." He helped me stand up and walk. 

Then I felt something behind me. I was unaware. I looked down to see a sword through my chest. "APHMAU!" I fell to the ground. Then I heard a laugh. "Hello brother." "ZANE! Y-YOU!" "Sorry brother but I gotta go." Then I saw a purple flash. 

Then I saw Garroth in front of me. "Aphmau y-you'll be ok!" I shook my head no. "N-no y-you can't leave! Please we all need you! I need you!" I put my bloody hand on his face. I smiled, "I'm..... s-s-sorry... Goodbye.... Garroth...." I dropped my hand. I saw he was crying. I started forming tears in my eyes. Then my eyes started closing. I kept hearing Garroth yelling my name. Then my eyes closed and it was black.

(PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS!!! OK JUST PUT DOWN THE KATANAS, BOMBS, AND SWORDS!!! ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT!!! SHE.WILL.LIVE. OK! SO DON'T KILL ME FOR THAT!!! SHE WILL LIVE DON'T WORRY!!! DO NOT KILL ME BECAUSE IT ZANES FAULT!!!! SO GO GET THE KZA (Kill Zane Alliance) )