Chapter 22 The Legend

Aphmau's P.O.V

I break from the kiss. I looked at him seeing him blush like crazy. I giggled. "So can I go now?" He sighed and crossed his arms, "I'm still not sure..." "Just keep an eye on the village, but do anything to wake me up if I don't wake up for more than 2 hours. Got that?" He nodded his head. "Ok." "I'll go." He left the room. "Please please please! I don't want to be asleep for a year!" I climbed into bed, laid down and fell asleep.

~~~DREAM~~~

I wake up. I look around to see nothing but black. I sighed. Then Lady Irene appeared. "So questions? I already heard the first one. You wanted to know why you slept for 2 months. Well, the Shadow Lord is trying to possess you. But I'm watching over you. What he doesn't know is that your powerful." "So that's why... But how can I stop him." "He already gave up. My brother is too weak to possess you." "Oh alright." "Have any other questions?" "Not really... but what I want to know is... Will we win?" She sighed, "I'm afraid I can't tell you, But there's a legend... 2 alliances, one shall fall, one shall rise. The one that shall rise is pure with all their hearts. The one that shall fall, were evil and will break apart." "Have people tried this legend." "Yes many have but they don't know what would happen after but none of them knew what would happen." "So what will happen?" "You'll see Aphmau. Just remember the legend." "Alright."   "Well I'll have you to waking up now." "Alright thank you, Lady Irene." She left.

~~~END OF DREAM~~~

I wake up in shock. I breathe heavily. I see it's dark. "Must've slept more than 2 hours..." I looked around my room. Then I see blue eyes... ZANE!? I grabbed my sword and went towards Zane with it. But he hits it out of my hand. "Zane is never that good with a sword!?"Then I blinked. And saw.... Garroth.... Whoops. "Oh... sorry..." I took a deep breath. "I thought you were Zane." "Well, you can tell that Zane isn't that good on swords like me." "Yeah... how long was I out?" "Maybe about 4 hours?" "Huh well, Lady Irene said the Shadow Lord is trying to possess me." "Wait what!?" "Yeah, apparently he wants me to fight against...... you all..." "Oh... Well.." I yawned. "Aphmau you should rest..." "But I was asleep for 4 hours!" "Still you need rest." "Fine fine. Oh, wait!" "Yes?" "Lady Irene told me a legend..." "What is it?" I sighed, " 2 alliances, one shall fall, one shall rise. The one that shall rise is pure with all their hearts. The one that shall fall, were evil and will break apart." "Aphmau?" "Yes?" "You just sounded like someone else..." "Oh... Really?" He avoided my question,"Well, get some rest." He left my room I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Garroth's P.O.V

"I'm really worried... I haven't been this worried since the day she woke up from sleeping for 5 days... When she told us her nightmare... or possibly the future... And she just sounded like someone else. That can't be possible!" I left Aphmau's room and went downstairs and out the door. I went to the guard tower to spot anything. And I did. "Laurence..." "Yeah, Garro-" "Those ship designs... they look familiar..." "Garroth could that possibly be..." "O'kasis? Yes." "WHAT!? What if they come for you or Aphmau! Or you both!" "I don't know. But keep on high alert." He nodded and left. "Why would an O'kasis ship come here? I'll have to go to the docks in the morning.

(Yeah sorry if this was short I was bored!!! And yeah I totally can't 'wait' till school starts.... I'm so 'excited'! But really I don't want to go to school! Too much drama and too much homework! Some people say there not a lot but me NUH UH I say it too much! So I can't deal school. But since I'll be going to school there might be less chapters.)