Chapter 18 ZENIX!?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed. Zoey came in, "Aphmau? Are you ok?" I hugged my pillow and faced the wall. "I guess not... you know. You should visit Garroth today." I sit up on my bed and look at her. I sighed, "I'm not sure..." "COME ON!!! Aphmau you have to visit! Take Levin with you." "Alright alright." "I'll go get Levin." I got ready and went downstairs. "Oh and Aphmau." I look at Zoey, "Yeah?" "Lucinda dropped off some medicine for Garroth." "Oh alright." I grabbed the medicine and grabbed Levins hand and we went out the door.

I looked at Levin. He looked just like Garroth. "Momma where we going?" "To see Garroth." "Oh ok YAY!" I look up and see someone. He looked familiar. I walked up to him. "Uh Hello?" He turned around to face me. "ZENIX!?" "Aphmau?" "COME ON LEVIN!" "Wait Aphmau!" I carried Levin and ran. 

I stopped at the guard tower. "Levin... are... you ok." He nodded. "Aphmau!" I take out my sword and turn to see Laurence. "OH MY IRENE LAURENCE I THOUGHT YOU WERE ZENIX!" "What? Why would you- Never mind but I heard you yelling. Why?" "Because I saw Zenix!" "Where?" "Well me and Levin were walking to Garroth's house till I saw him on the path." "Alright I'll go check it out. Aphmau you should stay home. I know you were going to visit Garroth, but you have to be safe and keep Levin safe too." "Alright. Come on Levin." 

Me and Levin walk back to the house. Then Zoey came up to me, "Aphmau I thought you were going to see Garroth?" "Yeah... I saw Zenix..." "WHAT!?" I nodded. "Alright Aphmau well how far did you get to Garroth's?" "Well we were getting close to his house..." "Maybe..." "Maybe what?" "Zenix must've been with Garroth...!" "He could've but Laurence want's me to stay inside with Levin just so you know no one takes us both..." "Right." I put Levin in his room and sit on a chair. I look outside to just see the ocean. I looked at Levin playing with his toys. I smiled. "As long as he's safe... Nothing could go wrong" Or so I thought.

(Sorry if it's short I couldn't think of any idea's. WRITER'S BLOCK! v-v )