Chapter 32 Was this right...

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up in my bedroom. I was on my bed. "I hope it was a dream! Please tell me it was a dream!" I got up from my bed. I looked around to see no one in my room. I made appear a mirror and put it in front of me. My hair was still pitch black. My eyes were still red as a ruby. And my skin pale... I looked at myself in sadness. " I-It wasn't a dream..." I shattered the mirror. Then I heard footsteps. I turned invisible. Zoey came in seeing the shattered mirror and not seeing me. "GARROTH SHES GONE!" Then Zoey left. I teleported on top of the house. I could hear everything going on inside the house. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!?" "There was a shattered mirror on the ground and I didn't see her anywhere!" "She must've ran away again!" "What do you mean again? Have you met this girl?" "Uh uhm she is a runaway..." "Oh..." "But we gotta find her come on!" I stopped hearing in. "Well he hasn't told anyone yet..." I sighed. I teleported on top of a purple tree that was by my house. I made myself visible so people could see me. And I stood to face Phoniex Drop. 

Then Garroth and Zoey came out of the house. "AP- AMBER! GET DOWN!" I turned to face Garroth. "I'm fine... no need to worry." "GET DOWN!!!" Then I felt something... something powerful. I mumbled, "What is that?" I got off the tree. Garroth sighed in relief, "Finally. Why were you up there?" I started walking past Garroth. "Amber?" I walked into the Plaza. "Amber what are you doing?" "Powerful presence..." "What?" I felt where it was. I blasted it. Then appeared Zane, Sasha, and Gene. They were all on the ground. I levitated them. They woke up. "WHAT ARE YOU 3 DOING HERE!?" Sasha laughed, "Just getting what the Shadow Lord wants that's all." "Well he isn't having me no matter what!" Zane smirked, "Sorry Aphmau but you're going to have to." "YOU KNOW I CAN ALIMINATE YOU RIGHT NOW!"

 Then I heard another voice, "WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I turn to see Laurence. I mumbled, "Why now..." I turned to Zane, Sasha, and Gene. And teleported them back to the Nether. I fell on my knees. "Amber!" "IM FINE!" I got up and faced Laurence. "Who is she Garroth!?" Garroth was scilent. I felt a shock inside of me. Garroth looked in shock at me. "What?" "Aphmau..." "Hey I thought we made a agreement!" "But Aph your... back..." "What?" I made a mirror appear and everything was back to normal. "WAIT!? APHMAU WAS DISGUSING HERSELF!?" "No Laurence, Zane did something to Aph to try to make her one of them." "WHAT!? ZANE IS DEAD!" (I agree Laurence SOOO MUCH XD) 

"No! You will not do anything." "But APHMAU!!!" "No buts." Then I walked away. I heard more yelling. I stopped. And went back. I hid in a bush. Hearing everything. "GARROTH HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" "Well she wanted this a secret." "YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME!" Garroth sighed, "Look all she wanted was this to be quiet but now since shes back I don't know what shes going to do! So CALM. DOWN." "CALM DOWN!? CALM DOWN!? I THOUGHT SHE DIED FOR PEAT SAKE. WHAT SO DID SHE FAKE HER DEATH!? EVERYONE THOUGHT SHE DIED!" Then Garroth started walking away. "DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME!" Then Laurence started charging at Garroth. I levitated Laurence. I walked out of the bush and went to Laurence. "I... heard EVERYTHING!" 

I put Laurence on the ground. And looked at him in anger. "I think you are just being jealous I picked Garroth over you!" "I- uh..." "That's what I thought. I considered you as a friend nothing more nothing less.... but I don't know who you are anymore!" I started walking away. Garroth watched everything. "APH!" I kept walking. "APH! Your going in the middle of town. "I know." "What!?" I kept walking. I saw everyone seeing me that I was alive. I walked to my house. I opened the door and closed it. Zoey looked at me. "Aphmau!? Is that you?" I nodded, "Remember that girl Garroth was with?" "Yeah?" "That was me..." "WHAT HOW!?" I told Zoey everything, even the part with Laurence. "Oh I see..." "Yeah.. guess I'll have to explain it to everyone else." "I guess so..." "Well I'm going to my room." I walked upstairs and into my room. I laid on my bed. I started rethinking... "Should I have shown myself to everyone that I wasn't dead... Was this the right thing to do...."