Chapter 24 Zanes back

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was terrified. "ZANE WAS HERE! OH IRENE PLEASE HELP ME!" Zane smirked, "What not happy to see your 'fiance'." "I wouldn't say that if I were you Zane." I started lifting him up with my magicks. "WHAT!? HOW DID YOU!" "Don't you remember... I'm more powerful than Lady Irene." I kept lifting him up. I put him in a bubble and put him on land. "LET ME OUT!" "Sorry Zane." I started pushing him to the cells. I see Garroth there. "Oh Hey Garroth." He looks at me then Zane then back at me. "How did you? Wait right." "Yeah he's in a bubble." Zane starts yelling for us to get him out. Then I made duct tape appear on his mouth. "Well finally someone is quiet for once." Garroth chuckled. "Zane you shouldn't really mess with Aphmau." I made chains appear on Zanes hands. Then I teleported him into the cell. And had him out of his bubble."Ok all done." "But how did you control it?" "I don't know I just did somehow." 

I went inside the cell and took off the duct tape fast. "OW!" "Oh sorry *cough* not *cough*..." Zane gave me a death glare. I yelled, "DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT DUCT TAPE ON YOUR FACE AND RIP IT OFF!?" Then Zane was silent. "Good." I left the jail cell. "Well, you're good at making him quiet." "It's a gift." "But what happened with Katelyn?" "Lady Irene came and saved me." "How?" "I don't know Lady Irene showed up and Katelyn left." "Hm I can see why. The Jury of Nine worship Lady Irene a lot. If they had disobeyed her they aren't really meant..." "I see.. but why were you helping me!" "Well, apparently Katelyn had more guards on her ship." "Oh... No wonder that ship is huge." 

I look back at Zane's cell and I still see him. "I'm not so certain..." "About what?" "He can possibly escape. Hm.." "What are you thinking..." Then somehow I heard Zane say something in his mind, "I hope you die Garroth because I'll be the first to kill you. And I will take Aphmau from you." It was like I was in a trance. I was shocked in experience. I fell down on my knees. "Aphmau! What's going on?" He picked me up so I could stand. "I-I hold on." I put a bubble around Zane so he wouldn't escape. "Don't even try to escape!" I grabbed Garroths hand and dragged him to the docks.

"Ok so what happened back there?" "Some reason I could hear what Zane was saying in his mind..." "What did he say..." "I-I-It's better if I didn't tell you..." "Just tell me." "Fine I warned you... but I need Zane for this." "What?" " Do you want me to do it the way that scares when I have it echo in your head?" "Nevermind." "Come on." We both go back to the cell to see Zane still in his bubble. I made the bubble disappear. 

Then I made him say everything that he had said in his mind. "I hope you die Garroth because I'll be the first to kill you. And I will take Aphmau from you." I stopped. And I fell to my knees. I breathed heavily. "That... takes too much... of my energy..." Garroth sat beside me. Zane looked at me and Garroth. "So I see you both are a couple now?" Garroth blushed in embarrassment. "Zane!" Then I made Zane fall asleep. "You're..... welcome." "Aphmau come on let's get you home." I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I felt too weak to move. "Hold on." Then Garroth carried me in his arms. And I fell asleep with a smile.

( :D AW!!!! The ending so adorable! Super Kawaii! Cute Garmau moment :D)