Chapter 44 She will be ok

Garroth's P.O.V

Aphmau... blacked out or something.... Then I had an idea. "Laurence, Dante put her in bed.... I need to get something..." They nodded and carried Aphmau to her house. I ran to the Guard tower. I saw the amulet still in its case. I opened it but right when I was about to take it out I heard someone, "Garroth what are you doing?" I stopped and turned around to see Laurence and Dante. There was silence. "GARROTH WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO!?" "I just thought since the amulet brought back Aphmaus memory of her past then it would work again...." Laurence kept yelling, "GARROTH WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT DOES!! WHAT IF IT KILLS HER!" "I just want her to remember everything!" 

We kept arguing for about an hour. Till, I took the amulet and ran to Aphmau's house. With Laurence running after me. I ran inside and rushed to her room. To see her in her bed still knocked out. I put the amulet in her hand. Then the amulet started to whisper and glow. Then Aphmau was still asleep... "I-It didn't work..." Then I heard someone talking to me. "What did you do!" I turned to see Laurence and Zoey standing there in shock. Zoey went to Aphmau and checked her pulse. She stopped and looked in shock. She looked at me. "SHE WAS TOO WEAK GARROTH!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT THE AMULET MADE HER KNOCK OUT!!" Zoey and Laurence were filled with rage. They stared at me. "Don't worry Aphmau is alright..." We turn to see Lady Irene by Aphmau's bed. "But I believe you all have questions." We all nodded.

"Well, the amulet can only be obtained by my descendants." Laurence was confused, "But how come Garroth could hold it?" Lady Irene smirked. "Like I said only my descendants can obtain it... But Garroth is not really a descendant of mine." We all were confused. "Well, Garroth since you and Aphmau have been together you have well been a descendant. And your other questions is she alright or where is she. Aphmau is fine. And she is just having a dream of her memories and remembering them all" Then Lady Irene left. Aphmau was still asleep. But breathing. We all sighed and left the room. But I took one last glance of Aphmau. Of her sleeping peacefully... Like nothing had happened. I kept reminding myself that she will be ok. And she was.

(SORRY IT'S SHORT I'M NOT INSPIRED BECAUSE SCHOOL TAKES MY CREATIVITY OUT OF ME!! :( IM SORRY!!!)