Chapter 10 The Arrow

Garroth's P.O.V

After Aphmau had finished talking, something had hit the glass. Then she screamed. "Aphmau!? Whats wrong." "S-something hit my-" Then she fell. I saw something behind her back and it was an arrow. I pulled it out and got her to her room and put her on the bed. "I can't just leave her to get help..." I ran downstairs opened the door to see Laurence. "Thank Irene Laurence!" "What's going on I heard a scream!?" "Aphmau got shot by an arrow get Donna!" Then Laurence ran to get Donna. I ran back upstairs to Aphmau's room. 

Aphmau's P.O.V

I felt so weak. Then I saw I was losing a lot of blood but how. Garroth saw this too. He took out the arrow and looked at it. "Aphmau..." I looked at him. "This has poison on it..." That explains it. Then I started getting sleepy. Then I shut my eyes, and everything went black.

~~~Dream~~~

I woke up. Everything was black. "Lady Irene?" "Yes indeed you knew I was here." I nodded. "What happened who shot the arrow?" "Gene and Sasha. They are Shadow knights." "Are they trying to kill me!?" She nodded yes. "WHY!?" "Because they didn't think Phoenix Drop would get a Lord so fast." "Huh so that's what Zenix had meant back then when there would be consequences." She nodded. "Well I took out the posion from your body and your friends are tending to your wond. So you will wake up later." "Thank you Lady Irene."

~~~END OF DREAM~~~

I then woke up again to see Garroth, Laurence, Zoey, Levin, and Donna in my room. "Lady Aphmau thank goodness your awake what happened?" I stretched. I looked outside it was morning. "Its morning already?" I looked at Garroth and he nodded. "Well what happened?" I yawned, "Lady Irene talked to me again. And she told me who had shot me with that arrow." Garroth took out the arrow and gave it to me. Then Garroth looked at me and asked, "Who shot you with it?" I sat up on my bed and everyone looked at me. I sighed. "Gene and Sasha who are Shadow Knights." Zoey gasped, Donna, Garroth and Laurence looked at me. Laurence looked at me in shocked and asked, "Are you sure it was them....?" "Uhm there was poison on the arrow Laurence. Plus this arrows made out of something in the Nether. Because I have never seen anything like this! Does it look like Lady Irene would lie?" Laurence shook his head no. I sighed and everyone left except for Garroth. 

"Lady Aphmau..." "Yes Garroth?" "Well that last night I-I Uhm...." "You what?" "N-never mind......I-I'm just going to patrol around the village." I looked at him suspiciously. Something is going on with him today...And I'm gonna find out what. 

(GARROTH CONFESS v-v!!!! I'll get him to confess in future... Oh well! Do not kill me for that!)