Chapter 12 The Kiss

(Turn on the music!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURN IT ON!!!!!!!!!! It makes it more emotional and if it turns off while your still reading....TURN IT ON AGAIN!!!!)

Aphmau's P.O.V

~~~DREAM~~~

Everything black. I knew where I was. "Lady Irene? Are you there?" "Yes, I am... So I see that one of your guards likes you?" I nodded I still felt guilty. "Darling, why are you looking so guilty?" I sighed, "Because he must've been feeling this for a long time and... and..." She looks at me. "And you have feelings for him too?" I look down, "I guess so..." I sighed and I looked up. "Well, then you should tell him how you feel and he will tell how he feels about you, did he say anything like he had studdered?" "Yes he did actually... he wanted to talk to me about something then he didn't want to talk about it anymore." "That proves it! He has feelings for you." "I guess so... but I still feel guilty about it..." "Well your waking up we will talk later." "Thank you for the talk."

~~~END OF DREAM~~~

I wake up to see it's about to be sunset. I sighed and went out of my room. I walk downstairs to see Zoey drinking tea. "Oh hi Aphmau!" "Hi Zoey." "So how was your nap?" "Ok I guess, I just talked to Lady Irene..." "Why does Lady Irene go into your dreams or make you black out so she can talk to you?" "Zoey, she doesn't really make me black out much remember the arrow?" "Oh right, so she talked to you then?" I nodded. "And she usually goes into my dreams or makes me black out for no reason to tell me something or talk to me." "I see. Well where are you heading to Aphmau." I sighed and looked at the docks. "I guess I'll go to the docks and relax." "Alright I'll just be here watching on Levin." 

I went out the door and went on the dock. I took off my shoes and let my feet touch the water. That's when I heard a voice behind me, "What are you doing here??" I look behind me and see Garroth. I look back at the ocean, "Nothing...really." Then I sighed in complete sadness. I felt so guilty when I saw him. I didn't want to talk at all.

"Is something going on Aphmau? You seem...depressed." I took a deep breath and looked at him, "G-Garroth..." "Yes?" I looked away from him and put my head on my knees. I sighed. "Should I tell him already?" "Aphmau what is it?" I started sobbing and I couldn't stop. "Aphmau?" I looked at him with my teary face. He sighed. "A-Aphmau I hate to see you cry." He wiped away my tears. "Now tell me whats going on. Please." I looked down, "I-I... I know." He looked at me confused. "Y-you know what?" I took a deep breath and let it out. "I-I know you have feelings.... for me." I didn't want to look up. " I-I feel so guilty..... because you must have been suffering all this time for me not noticing that." Then I started to cry again. He lifted my chin up to face him. I see his helmet off. 

Then the next thing I know....

We were.............

.............

.............

.............

KISSING

(*Starts crying* WHY I MADE IT TOO EMOTIONAL!!!! BUT THAT MAKES IT SEEM BETTER!! SO MUCH EMOTION TO THIS!!! *KEEPS CRYING* I'm such a emotional person! This almost made me cry and start freaking out to fangirl but mostly CRY!!! #GARMAU )