Chapter 16 Regret

Aphmau's P.O.V

Someone was shaking me while I was asleep. I open my eyes and see Zoey. I yawned, "What Zoey?" "Aphmau it's 11" "WHAT!? Wow I slept in." "Yes you did and everyone started working 5 hours ago." I sighed. "I'll be right out there." Zoey gets out of my room. I sit on my bed and sighed. I looked at the ground. "I still don't want to show my face about what happened yesterday...But they're waiting for me.." I look up and see it's raining. "Well that's great! Whatever I can work in rain." I walk out of my room. Then downstairs and out the door. I look around the village from my house and I see everyone working. "Hi Aphmau." I turn to my left to see Laurence. "..." "Not going to talk now huh?" "......" Then I walked away to work on the village.

Laurence's P.O.V

Ok for some reason I sounded evil... It must be the rain. But she wouldn't talk. All she would do all day was work and not say a word. That's not like her. Ever since that little war, she's become more silent,  she's become a loner, and more caring about her job. IT'S NOT LIKE HER! I feel like she's an imposter....

Aphmau's P.O.V

I didn't talk all day. All I did was work on the Plaza. Somehow the Lady Irene Statue wasn't harmed. After I worked on the Plaza I went home soaked. I wasn't myself these past few days. I feel everything is my fault... I enter inside my house all wet. Zoey hands me a towel. "Thanks Zoey..." "No problem Aphmau. But... Laurence talked to me earlier before you came home. He said you weren't like yourself anymore." "I can see why he thinks that." "Yes, but well... I said to him that you felt like everything is still your fault." I nodded. "Yes, it is my fault... I'll be in my room." I walked upstairs and went into my room. I looked outside of my window to see Phoenix Drop. I sighed and sat on my bed. I looked at the ground, "I regret coming here..."

(Wow I put a lot of depression on this one...WHOOPSIE! And sorry if it's short!)