Chapter 43 Forgetting

Aphmau's P.O.V

I wake up in the forest. "Where am I?" I start walking around and find a village. Then someone yelled my name.... "APHMAU!" I looked around to see 3 men in armor. "Aphmau! I'm so glad you're safe." "Who are you people? How do you know me?" They looked at me in shock. I was silent so were they. "Aph... you don't remember... it's me Garroth...." "Name doesn't ring a bell sorry..." He looked heartbroken. Then the guard with blue hair talked to Garroth, "Garroth we can't tell her more.... only the stuff that's important..." 

Then I felt a shock hit me behind my back. It was an arrow. I took it out and looked around who had shot it. A man in armor his face covered. He had brown hair and red eyes. I remember that face now. "ZENIX!" They looked at me in shock. I started running towards him. Then I started to fly. I didn't care. Then somehow I put him in chains and brought him back down to the guards. He looked at me with rage. I took off his mask. Showing the rest of his face. "Just as I expected..." He smirked. Then for some reason I blurted, "I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED!!" I was shocked about what I said.... Did I remember something... I teleported him back to the Nether. "Aph.." I turned to face Garroth. "Did you just remember something?" I nodded.

"What did you remember?" "Just Zenix so far..." "A-alright.." "So... I have magicks?" They nodded. "Why?" "Well, your a powerful descendant of Lady Irene." "How do you know?" "You told me befor-" Then I felt a shock inside of me. Everything became blurry. And they were yelling my name. And everything went black.

(Sorry this is short! I wrote this at school! Because insperation XP)