Chapter 8 Chaos!

Aphmau's P.O.V

I get woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Zoey. "Zoey whats wrong?" "Aphmau do you not feel that AH!" I felt something powerful. "I think I-I-I feel it! I-Its painful!!!" Then Garroth came in to see me and Zoey struggling to get up. "Lady Aphmau, Zoey? Whats wrong?" Zoey struggled to answer. "Dark... presence... coming...to Phoenix Drop!!!!" Then it stopped. "I-It stopped?" I get up and help Zoey up. "What could've it-" Then Garroth yelled, "ZANE! IT MUST"VE BEEN O'KASIS! OR MAYBE EVEN THE SHADOW KNIGHTS!" "Garroth calm down we don't even know what it is! Come on lets search around." 

Then Zoey stopped me. "Lady Aphmau take Levin with you and see how Kawaii~Chan is she must have felt this dark presence as well." I nodded and I went into Levin's room. I see him awake. "Momma Aphmau hurt?" "No Levin I'm ok. Let's go for a walk." "Ok -yawn- but I tired." I pick him up and walk out the door. 

First things first, Kawaii~Chan. Me and Levin get to Kawaii~Chan's house. "Kawaii~Chan!?" Then Brendan went up to me. "Lady Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan is alright but she fainted. She said something about a dark presence what does that mean?" "Wait she fainted?" "Yes, but shes in bed she will be alright." "Ok." Then me and Levin went out of Kawaii~Chan's house. I saw that Levin had fell asleep in my arms. I walk back to my house and put Levin in his room. I go upstairs and into the kitchen and sit down. "What's going on..." Then I blinked to see a ship at the docks." WHAT THE!!!" Then I blinked again and the ship wasn't there. "Great I'm hallucinating! -sigh- I really need a break. There's too much...." Then I felt it again. I fell off of the chair. "W-what i-i-is this!" Then my vision became fuzzy and I see 2 people enter in my house. Then everything went pitch black.

Garroth's P.O.V

I walk around town and see Laurence wide awake. "Thats weird I thought he was asleep" I walk up to him and he glares at me. "Laurence why are you awake?" "Garroth, .... don't you remember a guard sleeps with one eye open." (YEAH GARROTH!) "Oh right I forgot about that." "But anyways I was on my way to Aphmau's, wanna come?" "Sure." Then we enter her house and see her on the floor. "I'll go get Zoey." "Hurry Laurence!" I took Aphmau to her bedroom and put her on her bed. I was frightened. "Uh Garroth?" I turn to see Laurence. "Yeah?" "Zoey... is in her room..." "Then why didn't you get her!?" "Because shes like Aphmau." "What do you mean like Aphmau?" "They are fainted or asleep or SOMETHING!" "What!?" I turn back to Aphmau and see a red aura around her. "Laurence did Zoey have a red aura around her?" "Yeah why?" " Because, they are in a.... Nightmare."

(DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER! Don't kill me for this! I'm sorry I just had to!!! XD Plus it was a perfect ending part MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Plus sorry if this is short! And I'm still thinking of ideas.)