Chapter 14 Garroth?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I look up to see Garroth. "GARROTH!" I jump on him and hug him. Which making us fall to the ground. "Uh Lady Aphmau can you please get off me." I get off him. "Sorry...wait a minute! I thought I told you to call me Aphmau now?" He gulps. Wait did he just gulp? "Garroth what's going on?" "Nothing... Aphmau... and my apologies." OK SINCE WHEN WAS HE EVER THAT FORMAL!! "YOUR NOT GARROTH!" I take out my sword and start attacking the IMPOSTER!!! "What are you talking about." He says while dodging my attacks. "THE REAL GARROTH ISN'T THAT FORMAL!" Then something stops me from moving. "Guess I'm not good at acting." He smirks. "WHO ARE YOU!?" "You don't recognize me? Oh right." He takes off his disguise. I look in shock.

"ZANE! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH GARROTH!!!" He laughs, "Oh did my big brother confess already?" "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!" "Oh we just put him in a cell no biggy." "WHERE IS HE!" "In the Nether of course." I look at him with a death glare. "I'm kidding. But since you've figured out I'm not Garroth I'll just give him to you." Then 2 guards are holding Garroth. His armor was ripped. His helmet was off. I look in shock. Then the guards put him on the ground. "Well goodbye Lady Aphmau." Then the guards and Zane disappear. I could move again. I ran over to Garroth. "Garroth... this is all my fault...I'm so sorry." I started to cry.

"Aphmau!" I hear my name and look over to see Laurence and Brian. They see Garroth. They look in shock. Laurence looked at me, "Aphmau come on you should go home." I sigh and agree with Laurence. I left the forest and went to my house. Once I get inside Zoey ran and hugged me. "Aphmau where were you Levin and I were worried!" "I just ran into someone.." We stopped hugging. "Aphmau you look tired go get some rest." I nod. I go upstairs and into my room. I lay on the bed. All I could think about was Garroth. Then I fell asleep.

(UNEXPECTED VISIT BY ZANE. XD You guys must've thought it was Garroth NAH I WANTED TO MAKE THIS INTERESTING. Plus sorry if it's short.)