Chapter 42 Back into the Nether

Aphmau's P.O.V

I closed my eyes. Breathing deeply. Then someone covered my mouth. I started yelling. Then I telepathically talked to Garroth, "GARROTH HELP!!!" Then I was splashed by a potion of weakness. I looked behind me to see Zane, Sasha, Gene, and the Shadow Lord... I kept telepathically talking to Garroth, "Garroth..... help... NETHER!" Then they knocked me out.

Garroth's P.O.V

I heard Aphmau talking to me. The last thing she said was..... THE NETHER! I ran over to Laurence, Brian, and Dante. "APHMAU IS KIDNAPPED!" They all yell, "WHAT!?" "SHES IN THE NETHER!" Laurence looked in shock, "HOW ARE WE GONNA GET HER!?" "I don't know...."

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up feeling dizzy. Once I could see again I saw I was in the Nether. "No no no..... NO!" I broke the chains that were on me. Shadow knights were running after me. I crushed them with Nether bricks. "NO WAY I'M COMING BACK EVER AGAIN!" "I'm afraid you will be here forever." I looked to see the Shadow Lord. I growled, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" "I'm sorry but were going to have to make you become one of us..." "NEVER!" I caused a light of force to happen. Making the Shadow Lord back away. I smirked, "You don't remember what I'm capable of." I turned the other way "Indeed I do, You have the powers of my sister. But better, stronger, and more powerful. So unless you want to not have a war. Not have your family hurt. Not have the one you love die. Then I suggest you become one...." Saying all of those fears.... I had to! To keep them protected. But... I turn to face him. "So do we have a deal?

I looked at the ground. I silently said, "No...." "What did you say?" "I SAID NO!!!" I looked up at him. Then my eyes were fully white. I had a white aura around me. I stared at him in anger. "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU. NEVER! THAT WOULD MAKE ME DESTROY MY FAMILY. MY HOME. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY LIFE!" I started shooting beams at him. Making him weak and his shadow to disappear. "EVERYTHING I CARE FOR!!!!" Then I was hit by something....unexpectedly it was a shadow sword in my chest. I fell to the ground. I felt myself slowly falling asleep. "Gene, Sasha, Zane make her forget everything!" Then I blacked out.

(MUHAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL XD But yeah NO SHE ISN'T DEAD WHY WOULD I DO THAT AGAIN!! But still and sorry about these chapters being short not really getting much insperation and trying to get many out as I can!)