The sharpest lives chapter1**

Hey this is the second time I've wrote this the first time it deleted...so I'm annoyed! Oh well I decided to write another fanfiction about Gerard Way and My Chemical Romance so here it is!

Never let them take you alive,

Grace <3 ^_^ xxx

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Rain's POV)

I slammed my alarm against the door and moaned. Today was my first day at my new school, PalmBeach High. I lived in England all my life, with my mum but also visited my dad every other weekend as my parents had split up when I was younger.

Mum got offered a promotion in New Jersey, so obviously I had to move with her. I wanted to stay with my dad but mum didn't allow it. So I had to leave my dad and all my friends. It was so annoying because I had just made 'friends' at my old school.

I'm not your average teenager, being only 16. But you could call me your typical 'Emo' I didn't really like being called emo but I've got used to it.

"Rain honey get up, first day at school remember!" Mum shouts up the stairs. 

"Please can't I have a day off today?" I moan ."honey you will have to face it one day so better face it sooner or later" I sighed. I crawled out of bed and had a shower. I grabbed a towel and changed into my black skinny jeans, Nirvana t-shirt and my black slip on vans. I brushed my hair and combed my side fringe over to the side.

I grabbed my toast as I walked out of the house with my backpack on my back. "See you later mum" I shouted as I skated to school on my vintage 2800 skateboard.

I got there 15 minutes later at 8:45, 15 minutes early. I thought I should go inside and get my timetable early so I know we're I'm going. I walk up to the principals office and knock. "Enter" a stern voice shouted. 'Great'I thought as I walked Into the room.

"Hi sir, erm.. I'm Rain the new girl who's st.." I started before I was interrupted. "Hello dear, yes I've been expecting you. I am just receiving your timetable." He said with a jolly tone. Maybe I was wrong about him.

I waited 5 minutes talking to the principal before being handed my timetable. Great science first... In room 45 with Mrs Stanley. I was 5 minutes late when I finally found room 45. I knocked on the door and slowly walked in.

"Excuse me miss is this science with Mrs Stanley?" I asked in a quiet tone. She looked at me through her rounded glasses. She then pointed to the back of the class next to a very small boy with black hair and a massive grin. Well this is going to be fun.