The sharpest lives chapter 4**

(Rain's POV)

I open my eyes to the blinding light. I sit up confused to why I'm not in my own bed. I look over to see a sweet Gerard lying on the hard wooden floor with a pillow and a small blanket. I walked over and sat beside him. "Gerard...Gee..Wakey Wakey..." I whisper as I nudge him. All of a sudden out of no where a hand comes flying and collides with my cheek. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" I screech. Gerard bolts up looking confused. "Say what?" Gerard yawns scratching his head.

"I can't explain how sorry I am..." Gerard explains for the hundredth time. "Well it's truce seeing that i can't explain how sorry I am for crashing in YOUR bed while you slept on the floor!" I exclaimed. My phone started ringing, obviously my ring tone was Green Day. "You like Green Day huh?" Gerard giggled. I smile at him as I answer my phone.

"Where the hell are you Rain?! I've been worried sick when you didn't come home last night and I've called you like a thousand times...iwascryingsomuch!"

Oh god it's mum.

"Hey mum I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to scare you I just fell asleep at Mikeys and.."

"Come home this instant so I can murder you!" Then she hung up.

Mikey walked over to me.

"Oh God parents can be so annoying.." Mikey said trying to comfort me. "Rain I'll drive you to your house." I ran upstairs and grabbed my stuff. "Jump in the car, just tell me where to go."

(Gerard's POV)

I drove home after dropping Rain off. Her mother was obviously angry but at the same time she was flirting with me. I could tell Rain wanted to vomit everywhere and I was trying so hard not to laugh. Rain is one of a kind. I only had 20 minutes to get ready for work. I swung open the door with Mikey stood right in front of me.

"Gerard hurry up we're going to be late! I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. I was only in it for 2 minutes as I know Mikey hated being late. I chucked on my black skinny jeans, iron maden long sided vest, and black and white converse. I shoved my work into a backpack and ran to the car. 5 minutes to get to school. Mikey smiled and handed me a cup of coffee. "Thanks Mikey, your the best!" I laughed. We drove up to school.