The sharpest lives chapter 39**

*RAIN'S POV*

Hey there. My name is Rain. Yeah pretty weird name, but I am weird. I am 20 years old and I live with my best friend Luke. My life hasn't been great so far, but the past is the past. Oh well I will give you a run over to what it was like.

I was 16 when I moved from England with my mother. I had to start a new school. Could say I got bullied for being a little emo. Yay! I made a group of friends. Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob. Oh yeah and of course my art teacher Mr Way, or Gerard. Things became heated and I fell in love with him. Yep. Fell in love with my art teacher. Found out he liked me too. Things were great. Until he was a cheat. Then the lowest time in my life arrived. I tried to commit suicide in his art cupboard. I'm okay now though, I'm still on anti depressants but I have the dick out of my life. 

I decided to start a fresh when I graduated from school. I moved in with Luke around a year ago. He's now my best friend. I now have two part time jobs. One at Luke's dad's coffee shop down the road, and one at Hot Topic. I'm starting to enjoy life a lot more now. I'm finally happy.

*GERARDS POV*

Hello. My name is Gerard. I am 25 years old and I live with my brother Mikey and my friends Frank, Bob and Ray. We have started a band called My Chemical Romance. We are doing pretty good at the moment and I'm proud of where we've come from. 

When I was 21 I was working at a high school where my brother and friends studied. A new girl joined and I was attracted to her straight away. Well I blew that chance. I can't be bothered to go through what happened but in the end she tried to kill herself because of me. In my own art cupboard while I was about to fuck another girl. Oh well I have loads of girls now. 

I'm finally happy and I am steady with my life. 

***************************************

HEY GUYS OMG.

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE STARTER BECAUSE I'M STILL FIGURING OUT HOW TO LAY IT OUT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND CARRY ON READING. DON'T LEAVE ME </3

Grace <3