The sharpest lives chapter 9**

(Rain's POV)

I turn around to see Gerard standing in the door way smiling. I hate him right now but his smile. Oh fuck.

"I swear Rain I didn't do anything to you...I already had my nights fuck with the Blondie Barbie I threw out!" He laughed.

Mikey gave him a hard stare. I looked at Gerard and finally spoke up.

"I know you didn't. Just drive me to my house before my mum goes crazy again." I say trying to portray anger in my voice.

I walk upstairs and chuck all my stuff in my bag and slip on my converse.

"Ready now?" Gerard laughs.

"Don't push your luck Mr Way." I said shooting his a glance.

My phone started ringing. Shit. It's mum.

Gerard looks at me, gulping and then nodding for me to answer it. Before I even spoke;

"Where the hell are you Rain?!"

It was Simon.

"Furthest away from you." I whispered.

Gerard smirked letting out a small high pitched laugh. He then clasped his hand over his hand and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you laughing at me Rain? Do you want me to use my iron bar next? Would that make you laugh huh?" Simon shouted down the phone.

I gulped and hung up.

"Why is your mum so protective over you? Your 15 for God sake!" Gerard cried.

"I thought that's what parents are meant to do?" I whispered.

Gerard looked over at me.

"I know what that guy did to you, you can't deny it Rain. Please let me drive you back to my house, you can stay with me until things clear up an-"

All the anger rose inside of me.

"GERARD STOP IT. YOUR  ACTING LIKE YOUR MY FATHER. JUST DRIVE ME TO MY HOUSE AND I'LL SORT IT OUT FOR MY SELF." I shouted.

Gerard gripped the steering wheel, turning is knuckles white. He pressed down on the accelerator and stopped outside my house.

Where I wait for my beating.