The sharpest lives chapter 30**

*RAINS POV*

I awoke to the sun beaming through the half pulled blinds. I groaned into the soft pillow.

"Hey your finally awake" Gee smiled sitting crossed legged at the end of the bed with a mug of coffee in his hands.

I smiled warmly, still half asleep as he points to another mug of coffee next to me, on the bedside table. The hot coffee burns my tongue as I chug it down with Gerard chuckling.

"I didn't sleep in the bed last night, just to set the record straight." Gee said looking up at me from his coffee.

I patted the bed beside me signalling for Gee to sit beside me, and he did so. He wrapped his arm around me protectively as we pulled the quilt cover over us. I felt so safe. 

"Are you okay Rain? Like I...ugh I don't know how to say it I just can't but I hope you a-" 

I at Gee and smile, placing a finger to his lips, interrupting his sentence.

"Gee I am okay, okay? It doesn't matter and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me." I smile, kissing his cheek.

I stand up realizing that I am in a old shirt. Gerards.

"Gee, did you change me last night?" I ask, a little embarrassed.

"Yeah is that okay with you? You was asleep and I wanted you to be comfortable." He flashed his cute smile and went a deep red.

Awh he's so adorable.

*GERARDS POV*

I watched Rain walk into the shower. Wow she is driving me crazy. 

"Hey Gee, is she okay?" Mikey askes peering around the corner.

"Jeeze Mikes, knock dude! You scared me. And erm yeah she's going great. She's in the shower now."

Mikey smirked.

"Don't be a pervert and watch her please." He snickered then ran down the stairs.

I sat on the end of the bed and removed my shirt. I walked over to my dresser to retrieve a new clean shirt when Rain appeared from the bathroom causing me to jump.

"Jesus why is everyone scaring me" I laugh, not aware that I currently have no shirt on, and that Rain is only in a towel.

"Hey Gee sorry I didn't mean to scare you." 

She winks at me and pushes me out the door. Ugh. I don't know if I can handle her beauty for much longer.