The sharpest lives chapter12**

*Mikeys POV*

Gerard drove us both to school with five minutes to spare.

"Text me when you get into class, I want to know how Rain is okay?"

I nodded and jumped out of the car. I sighed as the bell rang, and I ran into class. I reached the door and I was greeted by my form tutor, Mr Greaves. God I hated him.

"Get in now." He shouted.

I slumped down into my chair, scanning the room. Rain wasn't here. I watched the clock as registration went on. The bell rang for first period. I got my phone out and texted Gerard.

' Gee she's not in. Sorry bro. M x' I pressed send and walked to my first lesson.

*Gerard's POV*

I was sitting at my desk in first period thinking about Rain.

"Sir!...SIr...SIR FOR GOD'S SAKE THE BELL IS ABOUT TO RING" Samantha screams at me, making me jump. I look up at the clock, having 2 minutes to spare I stand up.

"Sorry guys that this lesson has been boring, but I've had a lot of work to get on with."

I finished my last word when the bell rang and my students ran out the door. I feel around in my pockets for my phone as it vibrated earlier. I see that there is a message from Mikey. It read;

'Gee she's not in. Sorry bro. M x'

My heart started to beat rapidly as I realised what could have happened. If Rain wasn't in today, that means she could still be at her house where the horrible sick idiot is. I slip my phone into my pocket, grab my car keys and run out the door. I run down the corridor where I am greeted by my boss, the head master.

"Erm, Sir I have a family situation that needs to be sorted urgently so you will need to get someone in to cover my class for the rest of the day" I quickly blurt out.

I don't even wait for a reply, as I am once again running down the corridor towards my car. I click the unlock button and jump in. Next stop,

Rain.