The sharpest lives chapter 48**

*RAINS POV*

I stumble back suprised at what Gerard had said.

He loves me?  

I look into his eyes as he takes mine into his own.

"I always have, I just haven't had the balls to tell you." Gerard whispered.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Fucker.

"Don't try that with me. Your highly intoxicated...you don't know what your saying" I snap pulling away from his grip.

His sad eyes look back down to his shoes. 

"Fine. Your free. I've waited so many years to find you after I left school, and you were back into it after what happened. But I guess the main thing is that I know your okay. And when your okay, i'll have to be okay." He tells me as I turn around. 

I turn back around and look at him. I can see his eyes are swollen as he tries to hold back even more tears. 

"I'm gonna go do shit with my band now..." He said as he walked and turned around.

And with that he walked out. I just let the man who I love walk out of the door, and out of my life. I ran back into the dressing room, and into my cubical. I pulled on my skinny jeans, vest, jumper and vans. I ran into Stacey on the way.

"Hey girly why aren't you in with Gerard?" She giggles, obviously drunk.

"That's where I'm heading to, I need to tell him something! If you see him, tell him that I need to see him!" I scream, running past her.

My hearts racing as I'm running back through the VIP area and through to the front stage. I barge through people dancing in the crowd, singing a long to Gerard and his band when my heart stops.

"WELL WHAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GONNA COME UP ON STAGE WITH ME NOW HUH?" He screams into the microphone.

I try and barge through to get to the front but there's no point.

"I WAS JUST REJECTED BY MY LOVE BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" He screams once again obviously highly drunk.

He pulls a random girl from the crowd up onto stage. She's giggling, and she only looks around 17. 

"SO THIS PRETTY GIRLS GONNA SHOW ME A GOOD TIME AREN'T YOU SUGAR" he shouts.

He pulls her in, dropping the microphone in the process. He cups her face kissing her passionately. He hitches her skirt, and picks her up. His hands are in her hair as he carries her off stage.

Fuck him. Fuck it. I don't even know what I'm doing. ugh.