The sharpest lives chapter 14**

*GERARDS POV*

The first place I think of going obviously, is Rain's house. I park outside preparing for the worst. I slowly drag my painful body up to the front door and knock. I wait and wait. I knock again, harder this time. I spot movement in the house and anger boils my blood. I bang on the door and scream;

"WHERE IS RAIN. IF SHE IS HURT IN THERE I NEED HER TO GET OUT SO LET ME IN"

Silence.

"I WILL CALL THE POLICE." I scream.

Suddenly the front door is unlocked and opened. A thin man with drooping eyes stares at me. He nods his head, signalling for me to enter the house. I step inside and instantly get hit with the stench of alcohol and drugs. I gag trying not to vomit everywhere.The man signals me to stay where I was. He walks of into another room which looks like the kitchen. A tall muscular man walks in front of me looking rather tierd and drugged up. 

Simon.

"Who are you and what do ya want" He slurred

"I want Rain back now even if she is hurt I need to get her home" I pleaded.

He laughed.

"This is her home. Who are you I asked." he slurred once again.

"You call this her home? You abuse he so you and your friends can have some fun? Who am I? I am a very good friend of hers, and he would rather come back where she is safe with me. Does her mother know what you do huh?" I growled.

I spotted that he looked like he was about to collapse so I took the chance to punch his right in the face. He fell to the ground. I ran into the kitchen.

"WHERE IS SHE" I demanded.

The man who let me in, scrambled upstairs pointing to the locked door.

"WHERES THE KEY I NEED THE KEY" I shouted.

The man looked down.

"Simon has the key, we do not know where he puts it." He whispers.

I took no hesitation to kick the door down. Once it was finally open I run inside to see a window open, and no Rain.

Shit.

I run towards the window and scream Rain's name. I run out of the room, down the stairs and over Simon. I nod a thankyou to the man who returns with a smile. I run to my car and get it. I need to talk to someone before I break down. The first place I think of is my mother. Donna. She would be at work right now and I'm not to far away from the coffee shop. It takes me around 5 minutes to arrive. I open my car door and walk up to the shop. I rip the door open, seeing my mothers face drop and open her arms wide to hug me. I walk round the counter and engulf a hug from her. I softly cry into her jumper.

"Cara stay up the front, I have to take him out back for a chat." Donna said.

She hushed me, and pulled me out back.

"Gerard what's wrong honey?" she whispers.

"Remember I called you telling you how madly in love I was with this girl?" I explain.

She nods her head.

"Well, there is a major problem. She is erm... younger than me. ALOT younger than me. She's Mikey's friend and she joined school and she is just amazing." I sighed.

"Obviously it's illegal Gee, but if she feels the same way then you could keep it a secret? But I don't understand why you arrived in such a state honey." She asked.

I look down.

"Her name is Rain. She was being abused by this man called Simon. She got angry with me and I haven't seen her since. Simon was holding her back, so I went to her house and demanded that I see her. I knocked Simon out and ran to find her. The room that she was meant to be in, the window was open and she was gone." My voice broke on the last word, and I burst into tears again.

"Honey. I don't want to get your hopes up but there is a girl around Mikey's age out front who has been there for quite a long time. If your lucky she may still be out there" She smiled.

I stood up, not thinking about anything but Rain. I was trying to not get my hopes up but fuck if it was her. 

I walked towards the door and peaked round. A girl around Rains height with a jumper that looked a lot like her's was about to leave the shop.

I didn't want her to leave so I shouted;

"Are you Rain?"