The sharpest lives chapter 59**

*RAINS POV*

I shot up out of bed, sweating and my heart was racing at one hundred miles an hour. I look beside me and I see Gerard fast asleep. He was snoring so I was guessing he was in a deep sleep, I pushed his side to see if he would react. He didn't. I looked at the clock, which said three am. Great.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from the dressing table from across the room. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through twitter for a while. I looked back at the clock. 3:05. Only five minutes had passed. Woo Hoo. I walked out of the bedroom and quickly went toilet. I quietly walked down the stairs, being careful not to make the stairs creek, and with success I got downstairs. I grabbed my coat and vans and put them on, one after the other. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

The fresh air hit my face as I walked down the quiet street. I shivered, wondering if it was the thought of my nightmare or just the cold. I crossed my arms as I accidentally bump into someone.

"Woah, I'm so sorry." I say as coffee burns my hands, and as the remainders of it hits the floor.

"No, erm. Shit...Sorry did I burn you?" A man says trying to wipe my hands with his coat.

"No I'm fine, sorry...I spilt your coffee" I say shyly.

The man smirked.

"Well can I get you a coffee? You seem like you need one" He smiled.

I nodded and walked side by side with a stranger. Go Rain.

"So whats your name?" The man asked.

"Rain, you?" I questioned.

"Lovely name. I'm Bert." The man said, leading me into the coffee shop.

******************************************

HEY. IM AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN YEARS OMG. I HAVE BEEN ILL AGAINN AND UGH. THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. IM SORRY.

PLEASE SHARE, VOTE COMMENT ETC. ILY ALL REMEMBER AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN ITS JUST THAT IM ILL AGAIN SOOOOOO ILY. 

XO G.