The sharpest lives chapter 62**

I start to walk out the house when I am caught by a hook from the wall. It has a photograph of me and Gerard smiling. I take a deep breath in and walk out the door. 

I retrieve my phone from my back pocket and dial Berts number. After three rings a woman picks up the phone.

"Hello Dear, this is Berts mother speaking, can I help?" 

I freeze. I sweat. I panic. What do I say?

"Um hi, i'm Berts friend, he told me to come and visit?" I squeak.

A soothing chuckle comes from behind the phone.

"You must be Rain, Berts spoken about you so much!"

I gasp. Really?

"Oh sweety, he's at the General Hospital down the side from the coffee shop that you met at." I could mentally feel her smirk,

"Oh, Um okay i'm on my way." 

Berts mother hangs up.

I decide to walk as fast as I can. When I finally reach the coffee shop, I walk in order two and walk to the hospital. After a few minutes of trying to locate where Bert was, I stop and ask a nurse who guides me to his room. As I open the door Bert smiles.

"Rain" Bert whispers with a smile.

I place the two coffees on the side table and let Bert engulf me with a hug. He kisses  the side of my head as I sit down in the chair beside the bed. 

"So I better explain then?" Bert laughs.

I nod and listen to his story. Turns out Bert had been mugged in a shop and beaten to a pulp. I kind of guessed he had been in a fight due to his severe facial injures. Mid way through conversation, Berts mother walks in the door with a massive grin on her face.

"Bert, Frank is on his way up sweet!" 

I frown at the name Frank. I'm holding Berts hand as he kisses my head again at the same moment 'Frank' walks through the door.

Out of all the Franks in New Jersey,

it had to be Franklin Iero.

*************************************************

Hi guys! I hope you're all okay.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in AGES. but meh i've had a lot of stuff on my plate.

I hope you're all okay though! 

If you haven't noticed I've written a frerard story ( http://www.wattpad.com/60582015-but-even-lights-can-fade-away-frerard-priest )

please check it out? it'd mean the world to me.

I thank you so SO SOS SOS OS OSOSOSOSOS much for over 75k reads, i am outstanded. I love you all so fucking much.

Stay rad & fab

G xo